*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. C.
  2. Even more ways to start!
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1569549-C
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924647
Fatten up the female staff that helps you run/maintain your estate.
This choice: C.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

C.

    by: Akathatguy
Alright here are the first set of girls you can chose from.

Sophie
Age: 24.
Height: 5 foot 7.
Weight: 120 pounds.
Eye color: Brown.
Hair color: Black.
Job at the mansion: Head maid/head adviser.
Information: Sophie is in charge of keeping everything in your mansion in order. She knows very little about you other than the few times your father had talked about you, and to be honest...she's not your biggest fan, she thinks you are a spoiled brat who ran away from home because you weren't satisfied with what you had, along with many other things, but must serve you none the less. She is VERY strict with the other girls about getting their work done, but when all the work that needs to be done is dealt with she is very nice and fun to be around (which is only about three hours a day) but maybe you can get her to be a bit nicer to the others...once you get her to be nicer to you of course. She is a very attractive girl with a heart shaped face, beautiful features, a cute mole underneath her left eye and has shoulder length hair. Sophie has a slim and fit body, something that being around you should change.

Ruby.
Age: 22
Height: 5 foot 5.
Weight: 124pounds.
Eye color: Green.
Hair color: Brown.
Job at the mansion: Maid/adviser.
Information: Ruby is a young British girl with a lovely accent. Ruby absolutely adored your father, he was a kind man who donated to charity's often, he took good care of every on who worked for him among many other wonderful thing (he must have really changed after you left home), but the way she feels about you...not so much. While Sophie just didn't like you, Ruby flat out hates you, you have never met, but she has her reasons, though hopefully you can change her mind...or else having her as an adviser on your work could be a Very unpleasant experience. Ruby has a very cute face, fair skin, hair that goes half way down her back and she has a very generous bust.

Nicole.
Age: 23.
Height: 5 foot 6.
Weight:147 pounds.
Eye color: White.
Hair color: White.
Job at the mansion: Maid/personal assistant (or something along those lines).
Information: As you can tell by her eye and hair color Nicole is a albino girl (I don't know why but I think they are Really cute and just wanted to add one to the story). Nicole isn't very good at dealing with death or meeting new people, so this may not be the highlight of her life. She is very shy around people she is close to, and doesn't speak very confidently, but is even worse around you, even after she gets to know you better her behavior doesn't change much. Just like all of of the other girls she is very attractive, but in more of a cute and adorable way, she is about thirty pounds overweight but it only adds to her cuteness, she has beautiful skin and well kept hair that reaches all the way down to her very large rear end.

Ilene.
Age: 25.
Height: 5 foot 9.
Weight: 325 pounds.
Eye color: Blue.
Hair color: Dirty blond.
Job at the mansion: Chef
Information: Ilene seems to be the only one who likes you right away. She loves to make food from all around the world and has become over weight because of all of the food she taste test, but much more then you'd think you could from 'taste testing'. The only thing she loves to make more then food from different places, is sweets from different places. Ilene, for lack of better words, is a very cool person. She loves to be around the other girls (and you) almost as much as she likes to cook. She has smooth skin that is rather pale since she spends most of her time in the kitchen, not as pale as Nicole of course. Her extra weight has distributed very evenly throughout her body. Her face is round but still beautiful and over all she is still very attractive.

Miranda.
Age: 28.
Height: 5 foot 9.
Weight: 124 pounds.
Eye color: Hazel.
Hair color: Black.
Job at the mansion: Doctor/unofficial gardener.
Information: Miranda is a very kind yet...suggestive person. She doesn't have much work to do around the house as no one gets sick or hurt on a regular basis and spends most of her time tending to the mansions garden. She loves flowers and keeps some in her office, so long as no one is allergic that is. Miranda is very motherly to the other girls, something reflective of someone in her position. Miranda is very knowledgeable about almost all fields of medicine, from the most minor case of the sniffles to the most serious of surgical procedures (something she hopes she never has to use). Miranda has beautiful tan skin (from being in the garden so much) that almost seems to glow, she has a hourglass figure with wide hips, a slim waist and large breast.

Now that we know these new girls, who are you, Norman or Lisa?

You have the following choices:

1. Norman.

2. Lisa.

*Noteb*
3. I don't like these girls, I'll tell you who I am after I see some girls I do.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1569549-C