*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tell her to ask Vicky for a change
  2. A wish
  3. Tootie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/2881144-Tell-her-to-ask-Vicky-for-a-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1925387
Diaper characters from The Fairly Odd Parents
This choice: Tell her to ask Vicky for a change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tell her to ask Vicky for a change

    by: Batduck
"You know you should really ask Vicky for a change before you get a rash or something," Timmy said while pulling his hand away from her diaper. Tootie laughed at the comment explaining to Timmy that her diaper wasn't that wet and it could hold more then what was already in it. "Besides, even if I went to ask Vicky for a change, more than likely she would send be away until the diaper was almost full" Tootie said while showing Timmy her diaper again and showing how only a few of the hearts on it have disappeared. Timmy could see that the diaper still had a good amount of hearts on it and began to wonder just how much her diapers could hold, but he didn't really want to find out right now. After a bit more persistence Timmy finally got Tootie to go ask Vicky for a change and once she left, Timmy went over to his bed to think about all of this.

"Man this sure is going to be an interesting time until I can find some way out of this" Timmy said as he tried to think of ways to either undo this wish or find someway to get Tootie out of diapers. He know Cosmo and Wanda couldn't do anything about it and Wanda even told him to just deal with it for now and hopefully something good would come out of this. Timmy though seeing Tootie in a diaper was weird and especially using one, he wasn't completely disgusted by it and while she did need them because she wasn't potty trained, he wondered why she liked them so much. While Timmy was thinking, he heard his door open and when he looked up he saw Tootie enter and shut the door before walking over to him. "So did you get your diaper changed?" Timmy asked and without saying a word, Tootie showed Timmy.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The new diaper she got changed into.

*Noteb*
2. The same wet diaper she was in before.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Batduck (UN: batduck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
diaperlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/2881144-Tell-her-to-ask-Vicky-for-a-change