*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1698539-Eh-its-not-so-bad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Eh, it's not so bad...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eh, it's not so bad...

    by: Joey1212
Rarity decided to take a deep breathe, as her friend Twilight would do, and tried to think. She then thought that maybe she should just let it sly. In fact, she may not even go out today. Little did Rarity know, this was the spell talking. She was becoming lazier and actually less concerned with her hygiene. Rarity's stomach growled furiously, before letting out a massive PRRRRRRT!! She decided to get something to eat. She looked in her fridge, to be introduced to a lot of food she had been stocking up on lately. She really wanted to watch her figure, but she felt so hungry! Hungrier than usual! She decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey1212 (UN: johnny606 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1698539-Eh-its-not-so-bad