*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972321-Forgot-what-she-was-doing-Intelligence-drain-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Forgot what she was doing. (Intelligence drain [Dumber than bimbo])  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Forgot what she was doing. (Intelligence drain ...

    by: dorangrey
Rarity's mind raced as she tried to remember what could've possibly caused this gassy episode. 'The eggs? No, those always agree with me. The ice cream? Dairy does sometimes have this effect. I wonder if-'
Suddenly, her thoughts fell away. Deep, primal instincts took hold. The pony known as Rarity ceased to exist. In her place stood a beautiful, if chubby, unicorn with the mental capacity of a young foal. As her very mind was cleared, her ass unclenched, and released her farts and other waste upon the innocent pile of sewing supplies. She didn't even remember what they were for. The relief, however, was heavenly.

"Happy," She mumbled, her voice inarticulate and about a pitch lower than usual. Suddenly, her ears perked up. She heard a noise! Instinctively, she knew...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Somepony was coming!

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dorangrey (UN: dorangrey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972321-Forgot-what-she-was-doing-Intelligence-drain-