*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Storyline 4: Who...are you?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2108253-Storyline-4-Whoare-you
by metra
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1927694
You are transported to a world of anthros... how will they react? How will you react?
This choice: Storyline 4: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Storyline 4: Who...are you?

    by: Spamsender
Everything feels...far away. Dream-like. Almost as if it was an illusion...

No. You can still feel the flames of the fire, the feeling of smoke in your lungs, and the shaking of everyone near you. The sounds of the sirens are outside, the door door being kicked in...

It was too late. You couldn't hold on. You simply started to...slip away. Slip away into the dark abyss.

"Hey, ______, do you think we could come over to your place? We haven't been over in ages!"

What?

"Yeah! We have Friday off this week, and no one has to work!"

A second voice?

"Sure, let me get their permission."

A third...wait, isn't that...your voice?

"I don't see them saying no, as long as we don't trash the house."

Another one? Their voice sounds very familiar.

"We won't do that. Have some faith ________."

Yet another person. This one is familiar but...not quite right.

"Yeah, they said it was ok to use the house for our little get together. As long as we don't burn down the house or empty the fridge."

"Relax, everything will be fine."

The voices stop. Who were they? All the voices were familiar, but they sounded echo-like, and hard to make out what they were really talking about. Do you know them? Are they important?

"Yes. You will do nicely."

As if all the voices weren't enough, now there's another one. But this one feels...frightening.

"This is the human I've been searching for."

Human?

"Yes, this specimen will give me the keys to complete-"

"The voice abruptly cuts off. Specimen? You?

"______? _______ can you hear me?"

Yes? What's wrong? You feel worried. Their voice, whoever it is, is in trouble!

"______! _______ help! Th-they're going to-"

What's wrong? What's going on? Who's going to do what?

"_______ run! Don't let them catch you!"

Let who catch you? Why can't-

"They're trapped."

You weakly open your eyes. That's when you feel yourself plummeting. The wind whips your arms and legs. Ahead however, is something you haven't seen before. A massive silver-colored creature floats down with you. It's shape...indescribable due to its body morphing constantly.

"All of them are going to be trapped. Can you save them?"

Wait! Those voices...!

"Tell me, who are you?" the creature asks, "What is your name?"

Your name? That's simple. Your name is...

This person is desired for greatness. Whos survival will determine the fate of their siblings and friends. Tell me reader, which unlikely person will be tasked with his family and friend's fates, and perhaps the fates of many others they have not even met yet? Be warned, the world this person is about to enter may not be the most forgiving, and due to action or inaction, the lives of the five may be forever lost.

Terrance McCario - Terrance "Terry" McCario, 6'2" age 19, the youngest within his friends and family. Terry lives with his older brother, Vincent McCario , his adoptive sister, Clair McCario , and hangs out with his two best friends, Jess and Antonio Tremont . Terry, while the youngest within his siblings and friends, has just graduated from his high school, a whole two years later than everyone else in his class range. Due to him being older than everyone in his peer range, a lot of ridicule was thrown at him all through his life, starting from second grade. While this ridicule has left an affect on his trust in others, he is the most intelligent, practical, level-headed, and loyal. He is also very kind toward others, helping anyone who has given up in their life with a smile and heartwarming personality.
The few issues that Terry has, aside from his trouble to trust many others is his weight, resentment, and guilt. Terry is 30 pounds over what is 'acceptable.' While Terry can not run fast, he can run for a long time. While simple ridicule and taunts Terry has learned to ignore, the effect from when he was in school has built a fierce rage deep within him. When Terry was 14, he was beaten up by a thug who was trying to rob Clair. When Terry was stabbed, he flew into a rage befitting a berserker, and killed the thug by ripping the knife from his stomach and repeatedly stabbing the thug. Terry was then kept a close eye on for a year, in which nothing serious happened while he came to the realization that he killed someone. Terry will do anything to protect the ones he cherishes. Anything.

Vincent McCario - Vincent "Vince" McCario, 5'5" age 21, the middle child between Terrance and Clair. Vince is the most average person in the group, but in school he was one of the best track members on his high school team, as well as the only person who took Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, ans Korean AP courses and passed with some of the highest scores in his age range. His relationship with Terry and Clair is a mixed one. Terry was the student that can do anything he could set his mind to, Clair was the student that could get good grades and is currently in the process of enrolling in the military, Vincent was the one who was in the circumstance as a translator for the government, an awkward position to talk about with his siblings. Due to this, he has not talked with either of them for a while and is beginning to distance himself from them.
While Vincent is a rather plain man, his biggest faults lie with his indecision. When faced with the decision of cereal or oatmeal, it can take up to 10 minutes for him to decide on what he wants.

Clair McCario Clair "Cara" McCario, 5'11" age 23, the oldest of the group. Cara enjoys protecting people and guns. She was currently attempting to get into the military and become a protector of the people. Her inspiration to do this is because of the traumatic incident with the thug and Terry. She blamed herself for nearly getting Terry killed and swore that she would never let that happen to him, or anyone while she was around. In school, she is decent, getting nice grades, but when she was scouted for the military she believed this was her brake. She could finally join the military and protect those she cared about.
Unfortunately Clair is single-minded. While not necessarily bad, she tends to ignore or miss little items in her pursuit of her goals.

Jessica Tremont Jessica "Jess" Tremont, 5'6" age 20. Jess is what many would call a bimbo, a person with an intellect comparable to dish-soap, while her figure looks like it should be in a magizine for...'reasons.' Despite what many believe, she is a hard worker, with a rational mind. In the group, she has the most practical advice. She first met Terry in high school, and feeling sorry for him, started dating him. While they eventually broke up, due to their feelings of wanting to be very good friends with each other, they stayed together all through high school.
Of all the claims thrown at her, she can not deny that her academic record is not the best. She can only be called a sub-average student, unless it comes to anything construction based. She is also very cold at times with dry humor at the worst of times. Regardless, she loves her brother, and has a massive crush on Vincent McCario, one she is not sure how to express.

Antonio Tremont Antonio "Tony" Tremont, 5'7" age 20. Tony is what many call the "Social Expert." He can talk, and talk, and talk. He is the only one within the group that has not finished high school, but is working as a chef. While not a bad student before he dropped out, Tony has little motivation to do anything outside talking and cooking.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spamsender (UN: spamsender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
metra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2108253-Storyline-4-Whoare-you