*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2233425-Storyline-3-The-experimental-storyline
by metra
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1927694
You are transported to a world of anthros... how will they react? How will you react?
This choice: Storyline 3: You developed a new aircraft and are transported during testing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Storyline 3: The 'experimental' storyline.

    by: Twines
Ok.
If you just wanna get to the story, pick a choice. But at this moment in time, there aren't any choices in this storyline as of when this is written.
SO, if you want to be the dopest/really cool/the best person and start things off, read the rest of this.
ALSO, READ THIS, if you plan on making a new chapter as well.

Metra's rules apply to this story. Keep the interactive somewhat clean. Oral vore is allowed, like Metra said, but not all ze time, got it?

No one here will descriminate against you for your sexuality , whatever it may be. But the main character is always straight. Ok?
'Do other people/anthros have to be straight?" No, their relations are up to the writer. But make it somewhat discreet, or, like, whatever. Just write it good.

In this storyline, the main character will say and do things. But the way they look and how they say things are up to the perception of the READER. The environment and characters around him/her will not change. This means, the character shall not be given a physical description or background.

The standard is 5 ft 8 in tall. And, well, just assuming they are smart enough to co-create an airplane, just assume the main character is somewhat more intelligent.

Oh, and you get to pick your gender.

But first, here's the opening scene's description.
You meet your friend, (make up a name, this guy is not important to the story, but will act as a memory/reminder of your home), and you two talk about how great the success of this new aircraft will be. Given, you and he, are long time friends, (insert name here) lets you ride in the aircraft first. The environment in this first scene is up to the reader's choice, whoever is first, but the next chapter will be that the main character has been teleported into the new world. The park, city square, just has to be in a town. After that, its reader's choice of whatever there on out.

The main character will not have a mentioned name, but they may gain a nickname. A NICKNAME. Not a real name. Like, Jake, is the short of Jacob, but that's a cut name, which is NOT a nickname. 'The Runner' or something like a single letter works. If it works with the gender, that makes it better.

Make sure when you're adding a chapter, proofread it, and make sure there aren't too many biased decisions. Also, try to use choices that relate to actions the main character may have to choose.
like, Run through the door* or Keep running down the hall*
Don't make other people do things in the choices, let the other characters in the story act, in the WRITING.

Oh! And don't think about the person's age, lets just always assume they're -always old enough-.

Every scene, setting, anthros, and choices are first come first serve. But give the next writer some really decent choices and try not to bend the dang story into a gritty reality. Like, 'You're running through the alleyway and the anthros are behind you, there is a ladder just in reach to your left and to your right are some really big cans that look inconspicuously great to hide in. What will you choose? You may get caught either way." Then a choice is picked*

If you can write good and make many a paragraph, THEN can you make some slightly bigger choices and story details.

You have the following choices:

1. Male (Starting the story)

2. Female (Starting the story)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twines (UN: kidinmazk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
metra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2233425-Storyline-3-The-experimental-storyline