*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice
  2. So it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1576624-Alice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: Alice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alice

    by: Nevelon
"I'll stay with Alice." You told your Aunt.

"Alright." She said with a bit of disappointment in her voice. "Her room is on the second floor, third from the left. Why don't you bring your bags up there, while I go make dinner, okay?"

With that said, your Aunt left you alone to recover. After a minute of sitting there, your breathing finally calmed down. glad that that was over with, you make your way up the stairs to Alice's room.

As you made your way inside, you got your first look at where you'll sleep for the next month. It was rather spacious, and the walls were a deep purple. There was a desk on the far side of the room with a laptop on it. On the left side of the room was a large closet and a pile of purple stuffed bunnies. To your right, was your Cousin's bed, which your cousin was sitting on.

Alice was dressed in a black and purple striped t-shirt and a short purple skirt. On her legs were thigh-high black chevron patterned stockings.

"Oh?" Alice asked as she noticed you. "You chose to stay here?"

"Yeah." You said as Alice began sliding her left foot along her right leg.

"Mother's greeting wasn't too forceful, was it?" Alice asked as she started rubbing her left leg with her right foot, instead.

"Yeah." You muttered as you were unable to take your eyes off of her legs as they rubbed each other.

"Have you been hypnotized by my stockings?" Alice asked as she fiddled with one of her pigtails.

"Yeah." You answered.

"Excellent." Alice says as she stopped moving her legs. "The trance should wear off once I take these stocking off. But first, go put your stuff in the closet and then..."

You have the following choices:

1. Smell my feet.

2. Let me sit on your face.

3. Spread your legs, so I can kick your balls.

4. Give me fifty dollars.

5. Massage my feet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1576624-Alice