*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/3125474-Alice-finishes-her-movie-and-takes-the-stocking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: Alice finishes her movie and takes the stockings off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alice finishes her movie and takes the stocking...

    by: Rest Easy
Somewhere between one and two hours later, Alice's movie finally finished. For that time your entire world consisted of the dark space under her skirt, her pink panties and a smell you'd have almost gotten used to, except for her odd bout of gas. Still, while you wriggled or writhed occasionally you couldn't bring yourself to try and push her off. You had to let Alice sit on your face.

So, with a stretch, she got off and gradually peeled off her stockings. You slowly came to, groggy and humiliated.

You have the following choices:

1. She tied you up, and prepares a movie for you

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rest Easy (UN: resteasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/3125474-Alice-finishes-her-movie-and-takes-the-stocking