*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Green thumb.
  2. One with nature.
  3. Stowaway.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591703-Green-thumb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by throku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933512
Students study witchcraft for a paper and ends up in the realm of possibility. Vore-story.
This choice: ...a seed?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Green thumb.

    by: Yetanotherlurker
Bethany and Mandy watch on as Kytessa continues to grunt, putting forth some seriously effort into Amy's exit from her body. They've both stopped their efforts of catching her, figuring that there was nothing more they could do for Amy by this point. But instead of the foul, brown mass once would expect to emerge from a creature's rear, a smooth, round, green lump emerges from the fairy's tiny anus, the matter soon dropping free, Kytessa quickly flutters down to catch it, then present it to the two girls below.

"Ta-daaaa!" She proudly announces, showing off Amy's new green, rounded form. About a centimeter and a half in diameter.

"Wh-what is it?" Bethany bites the bullet, and asks. She can wrap her head around how her friend was just swallowed and apparently digested by this tiny figure, but this is too much!

"It's Amy, silly!" Kytessa chides, fluttering towards the closet's door. "C'mon, let's go plant her!' Hoisting Amy against her with one arm, and hooking her other around the knob, she manages to turn it and push the door open by her own strength alone, and flutters around Amy's room briefly before escaping into the backyard through her window. Flabbergasted into silence, the two remaining girls pursue, although with a significant detour to make their way to the backdoor.

Upon reaching the backyard, the two pause, since Kytessa took the window, the two have lost track of the fairy's path, and such a little thing is sure to be difficult to find in the backyard, let alone if she left the property altogether! "I'll take the left half, you get the right." Mandy commands Bethany, who gives an acknowledging nod before the two begin their search, being especially thorough to check around all the plots of bare dirt. Fortunately, it takes a few moments before Bethany spots a glimmer of light coming from behind some bushes, and after making her way through them, she spots Kytessa, sat cross-legged, sprinkling some sparkling powder onto a small mound of dirt, which presumably houses Amy.

Noticing the rustling of the bushes, Kytessa turns toward Bethany and shakes her head in disappointment. "Slowpokes, waiting 'til I get all the work done before showing up!" She playfully chides, then makes a long, fluttering hop away from the dirt mound, then watch it attentively. Bethany takes a step back as well, making some distance between herself and Kytessa, she'd like to be able to react if she tries anything funny again, then calls Mandy over, who dashes to her friend's aid.

"You found her? Where is sh- oh!" Mandy speaks, pointing toward the dirt mound, bringing Bethany's attention back to it, where she notices a small, green sprout had emerged from the ground, which grows with such haste to be easily noticeable. The girls watching in silence, the sprout quickly grows into a thick stalk which coils along the ground, which soon stops as a small growth forms on the end, its appearance growing reminiscent of a pea pod as time goes on. After a couple minutes have passed, the growing pod begins to bulge, and the girls can detect some kind of movement coming from within.

"Amy?" Bethany speaks, leaning closer until Kytessa suddenly flutters into her face, hands over her hips.

"Hey! Don't think about interrupting Nature, now!" She cautions, prompting Bethany to back off, and Kytessa returns to watching the growth.

Before long, the growth seems to stop the wiggling bulge begins to take into a somewhat more humanoid shape, and confused, panicked groans can be heard from within. More than once Mandy and Bethany consider coming forward to peel open the pod, but neither want to incur Kytessa's wrath, and give her a reason to give them a tour through her digestive tract. A couple minutes pass with nothing new happening, until Kytessa breaks the silence with a cheerful announcement of "Almost done!".

Sure enough, just after she speaks, the pod begins to change color, shifting yellow and beginning to wither, and just as it turns brown, the squirming figure within manages to break it open.

"Amy?" Mandy calls out, spotting her friend emerging from the plant, but changed, definitely changed. For starters, her skin now looks much smoother and shiner than it had been before, and has taken upon a light green color, her hair, being blonde before, was now a deeper, bushier blue, with deep blue flowers budding from it. Crawling out from the pod, Amy takes one look at her own arms before her eyes go wide.

"G-green!?" She cries out in panic and confusion. In her perspective, she was trapped inside of Kytessa's churning stomach before she had passed out, and when she came to, she found herself in a less heated, smooth, yet tight prison, and now that she had broken out of it, this is what she had discovered.

"What did you do to her?" Bethany demands an explanation from Kytessa.

Kytessa doesn't answer, instead seeming to be too busy admiring Amy's new look, until a good ten seconds pass and she peeps out a simple. "What did I say about discovery, now?" Not even turning to face her, seemingly entranced by the transformed Amy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yetanotherlurker (UN: lurker99999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
throku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591703-Green-thumb