*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. average day in the office
  2. Jenna
  3. Lets be specific...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1590756-average-day-in-the-office
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: one day in the office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

average day in the office

    by: clutch
As she sat in her cubicle she reached into a drawer in her desk and pulled out a big bag of doritos, and started munching away. She went through the bag just in time for the morning meeting. Every morning the staff got together for a daily rundown of their branches tasks, they were just a one small branch of the nationwide company. Jen spent these meetings munching on doughnuts and sipping coffee. She said vary little, devoting most of her attention to the doughnuts. At the end of the meeting she took the extra box of donuts to her desk, there was always an extra box left over for some reason. She munched throughout the rest of the morning to lunch time. She got an hour and a half for lunch, which she spent at the large food court in her business complex. After lunch she went back to her cubicle to finish the days tasks. At the end of the day she drove back to her apartment.

As she continued to work, the pounds piled on. She had to get new work clothes as her expanding stomach and bottom ripped her old clothes. The more she ate the bigger her appetite became. She avoided any chance of exertion. She parked as close to the lobby as possible and always took the elevator instead of the stairs. She was devoting more attention to eating than working.

You have the following choice:

1. later on...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1590756-average-day-in-the-office