*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1773923-The-Office-Fatty-Pilot
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: slot 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Office Fatty Pilot

    by: clutch
8:55, cars start pulling into the parking lot. Another day at the office was about to begin. Jenna looked out the window from the 6th floor of the building. She watched as her employees were arriving to start the day.

“Good morning Courtney!” Alice shouted as she pulled into a parking space.

“You too, Alice.” Courtney responded. Alice turned her car off.

“Uh oh,” Alice squeaked as she opened her door.

“What is it?” Melissa said from the passenger seat. The two friends frequently carpooled to and from work.

“I can’t unbuckle my seat belt.” Alice said sheepishly. Alice’s big flabby bottom had buried the end of the seat belt under her obese body.

“Again? *sigh* Fine lean over and I’ll do it.” Melissa said. Victoria’s car entered the lot. She was blasting her car radio. She pulled into the spot next to Alice and Melissa.

“TEENAGE DREAM, THE WAY YOU TURN ME ON, I CAN’T SLEEP-“ Victoria sang along until she turned her car off.

“Good morning, Vicky” Alice said as she closed her car door.

“Hey Al,” Victoria responded. Fast food wrappers fell on the ground as the young fatty opened her car door.

As Alice and Melissa reached the entrance to the building they ran into Christina.

“Good morning Christina.” Alice said politely.

“Yeah what’s up rook.” Melissa said with an attitude. Christy rolled her eyes at Melissa’s comment.

“She’s just cranky,” Alice said to Christy. Christina went up the stairs to the office. Alice and Melissa then entered the elevator.

“Why do you have to call her that?” Alice said in the elevator. “She’s only in her first few weeks working here. You should give her a break.”

“Sorry, I just hate Mondays.” Melissa said.

The elevator doors opened and they walked to the office.

“Two minutes late, ladies.” Jenna shouted from her desk as Alice and Melissa waddled through the office. There were too loud thuds as the two blubbery employees plopped on to their abused desk chairs. The day had officially started.

***

“Mmm, these are good doughnuts.” Courtney said as she scarfed them down at her desk. Each employee was greeted every morning with a box of doughnuts on their desk.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Christina replied. Being new she was hesitant to embrace the fattening lifestyle of her coworkers.

“Try one, they’re seriously good.” Courtney said. Christina looked up at Courtney. Her 400 pound coworker sat like a ball of fat at her desk. Courtney’s big chubby arm was shoving doughnuts into her mouth. She looked like a gluttonous pig as the box of doughnuts rested on her massive, overfed gut. Pale blubber was visible between the buttons of her tight shirt. Her swollen breast jiggled as she wiped the crumbs off her big soft cleavage.

“Ughhh… fine.” Christina said.

***

It quickly became time to have the regular Monday meeting. Jenna slowly walked out of her private office.

“Meeting time.” She announced. Everyone in the office walked into the conference room for the meeting. Everyone was seated at the long table with Jenna at the end. In the middle of the table were numerous platters of pastries as well as two pots of coffee (with large amounts of sugar and cream). Within 30 seconds half the pastries had been snatched by greedy overfed hands. The business issues were covered first. Checking up on how assignments were going, discussing new clients, going over the schedule for the week, not very interesting stuff. After the business topics it was on to the issues within the branch.

“Okay so I upped the daily order of doughnuts.” Jenna said. The room applauded.

“Will it be two boxes per person?” Melissa asked. Everyone in the office (accept Christina) ate enough pastries a day to fill probably four boxes of doughnuts anyway but it was always a bit sweeter when it was freely provided by the company.

“Yes, also there is a new Chinese food place in the food court downstairs. You guys get the same discounts there as with the rest of the food court.” Jenna said. As Jenna searched through her papers there was a symphony of chewing, crunching, drinking, gulping, unwrapping as well as belts being loosened, fabric ripping slightly, buttons being undone, and as the obese employees shifted their massive bodies the chairs shrieked and groaned. Melissa reached across the table for another pastry. It was the last coffee cake on the platter and was on the opposite side from Melissa. She pulled herself in closer but still couldn’t reach it. She wanted to lean over table but her big fat gut pressed against the hard edge of the table. She tried to lift herself out of her chair so she could reach across but her heavy overfed frame was too much for her too lift for more than an instance. Luckily Christina noticed the event and pushed the pastry closer to Melissa.

“Alright listen cause this is important. There’s a new service store thingy on the 4th floor that is from the company.” Jenna said.

“From Gordge?” Alice said.

“Yes. It’s called Employee Comfort Services, and it’s basically an area you can go to for any number of problems. They have a tailoring section where you can go if you need new or patched up clothes. If you need a bigger chair you can go there for new one. If you have any requests or issues just go see them and they’ll help you deal with it.” Jenna said.

“That sounds great.” Courtney said. All the employees were excited about it. Finally the meeting was over and it was time for the first break of the day.

***

“So are we gonna use my car until you get a new one?” Melissa asked Alice in the break room.

“What do you mean?” Alice responded.

“Alice you can barely fit in the driver’s seat!” Melissa said.

“Oh yeah. I can’t believe I need a new car.” Alice said in a dejected manner.

“New car? Why do you need a new car?” Courtney asked as she entered the break room.

“The driver’s seat is too small and I always end up sitting on the belt buckle.” Alice said.

“It’s because it’s Japanese. Those Japanese cars aren’t made for Americans.” Courtney said.

“Yeah it’s like they’ve never heard of fat people before. Like, big is normal now.” Melissa said.

“I know, right. Although I have gotten pretty big recently.” Alice said. They all sat around eating junk food and talking about whatever. Quickly though the break was over and it was back to work.

***

As Courtney sat at her desk she had one hand using the computer and one hand feeding her. It was a veteran skill that comes from years of practice. Courtney’s big gut was the outcome of years and years of avoiding exercise and eating tons of sugary greasy food. Courtney leaned forward in her chair so that she could reach past her big blubbery middle. Her thick bottom roll of fat hung over the edge of her chair as her massive belly sat between her round plump thighs. The poor desk chair could barely handle Courtney size. The chair was supposed to be for a fat person. It was made stronger and larger than your average chair, but the chair was not meant for someone as gargantuan as Courtney. Courtney was beyond fat. She was a blimp. Not only had her weight exceeded the suggested limit of the chair, her body had literally outgrown the chair. Courtney’s abundant flab was overflowing in the seat. Her big round hips were swallowing the pitiful armrests. She could barely fit her overfed butt on to the seat. As Courtney leaned forward in the chair her blubbery legs and belly slipped more and more off the chair. Courtney made an attempt to coral her flab back into the chair. She leaned her bulk back and pulled her gut up. As she leaned back the chair let out a cry as the parts started to come a part. A series of pops and groans were let out as the chair crumbled under the immense manatee. The whole office shook as Courtney crashed to the floor. Courtney’s mound of fat jiggled until her coworkers came over.

“Are *pant* you okay?” Alice said, out of breath from jumping out of her chair.

“Yeah I’m fine. I don’t think the chair is gonna make it though.” Courtney joked.

“Christina help her up.” Alice said. Courtney stuck her two arms in the air. Alice and Christina pulled but couldn’t move her an inch. Courtney sat on the floor like a beached whale. The only one fit person in the office was Christina but she was hardly strong enough to budge Courtney. Finally they got everyone in the office pulling Courtney up. Slowly Courtney started to rise off the floor. Eventually Courtney finally could stand.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next story

*Noteb*
2. Next story

3. Next story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1773923-The-Office-Fatty-Pilot