*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/3009766-Is-Jenna-an-obese-executive
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Is Jenna an obese executive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Is Jenna an obese executive

    by: Fat girl lover
Jenna over the years has risen to the top of her company but she forgot about something else good health.

It seems she has gotten lazy, all she does now with COVID in effect is sleep eat get on zoom calls and stuff herself with tons and tons of food.

These aren’t foods that are healthy for the human I mean she is eating a couple boxes of donuts, at least 2 pizzas per day, ice cream for a snack, and to finish it off she has a major feast that includes turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, tons and tons of gravy, milkshakes, and she ends her day by drinking 2 milkshakes.

No wonder she has put on tons of weight she used to be such a thin girl that every boy wanted to go after but now she is just a big fat pig that can’t stop eating. What makes it work is that she never wanted this to happen but she put on . . .

You have the following choices:

1. 100

*Noteb*
2. 150

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fat girl lover (UN: heodbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/3009766-Is-Jenna-an-obese-executive