*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593243-Dorothy-Diresin-the-Stinkromancer
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: The Stinkromancer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dorothy Diresin, the Stinkromancer!

    by: Braun Beatdown
The Stinkromancer!
Age:???
Appearance: Raven black hair, skeleton-thin body. Bright red eyes and short sharp fangs, pasty skin. Usually tall. Wears a black dress decorated with bones, skunk tails and cloves of garlic. Has no nose.
Behavior/backstory: Legends tell of a girl in the early days of settling America who sold her soul to the devil to get her love to fall for her. The devil obliged by giving her foul breath that would make anyone who kissed her fall for her. Unfortunately it also gave them nasty breath and so she couldn't love them. She bargained with the devil again and sold her nose to never smell again. But she was still unsatisfied, because her lover was now a mindless slave. Ashamed by her deeds, she committed suicide and for her misdeeds the devil made her a slave. Now she has returned to zombify mortals!
Powers: Immortality, rancid breath that can paralyze. If inhaled directly from her mouth it will make the victim a zombie.
Goals: To cause misery for her devil master.
Trivia: Can be disabled with guilt if shown a picture of her lover. But nobody knows where to find one.

Will the dead rule the earth?

You have the following choices:

1. Beth battles The Stinkromancer!

2. Jake battles The Stinkromancer!

*Noteb*
3. Another Villain?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593243-Dorothy-Diresin-the-Stinkromancer