*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sue Padderson, AKA The Brat!
  2. More
  3. Create your own
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593253-Sue-Padderson-AKA-The-Brat
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: The Brat!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sue Padderson, AKA The Brat!

    by: Braun Beatdown
The Brat!
Age:??? (Appears to be a young girl, but is known to be older, possibly in her late sixties)
Appearance: A small girl with blonde braids in a princess outfit, complete with tiara. Also a large white diaper sticking out from underneath.
Behavior/backstory: Sue was once a world-famous child-star, but after her fifteen minutes of fame had passed, she used her vast fortunes to stunt her age and remain a child for life. Things were good for a while, but soon her secret was discovered and she was thrown out of the public eye in disgust. In a jealous rage, Sue spent the remainder of her money on superpowers. Unfortunately it gave her hyper-incontinence, forcing her into diapers.
Powers: The ability to hypnotize people with her eyes. Prolonged exposure to her powers will age-regress the victim into a child. Also possesses hyper diaper filling powers.
Goals: To make the world love her, even if it means they all become children.
Trivia: Her TV show was taken off of reruns for "The Animated Adventures of Catgirl and Birdboy." So she has a special place in her diaper for them both.

You have the following choices:

1. Beth battles The Brat!

*Noteb*
2. Jake battles The Brat!

3. Another Villain!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593253-Sue-Padderson-AKA-The-Brat