*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1600527-The-War-of-The-Manure
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Jake Fights Mrs.Manure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The War of The Manure

    by: Skylar
After a regular day of high school, Jake waves good-bye to Beth as he heads to his favorite burger joint for a quick snack. As he heads closer to the burger place, he notices something odd. He sees trucks filled with cows heading towards the burger joint and the usually busy restaurant was empty today for some weird reason. When he arrives, his nose is assaulted with a disgusting stench which smelled like a unclean barnyard. When he opens the doors to the burger joint, he is shocked to find the whole place covered in cow manure from top to bottom with only a blond, middle aged woman standing in the middle of the restaurant. "Hey miss, I need to get you out of here so you can be safe!" Jake demands. "Ohh young man, you must a carnivore like all the others. Why can't you just surrender to us and become a scat-eternian?" Jake knew something was really wrong with this woman if she wants to eat poop and she must stopped from causing more stinky problems to civilians. " I will never become a scat-eternian and I will take you down so no will be forced to deal with your disgusting methods" With that, Jake changes into BirdBoy and begins to charge toward the crazy lady with his steel wing blade. "Oh well, it looks like Mrs. Manure will have to teach you a lesson the hard way." Immediately, Mrs. Manure turns around and directs her massive backside and lets loose a methane gas storm towards BirdBoy. Birdboy chokes on the strong sulfur smell created by Mrs.Manure and accidentally slips on cow manure and falls onto the ground.

As BirdBoy attempts to get up, Mrs. Manure says, "DAISY & BELLA!!! Relieve yourselves on our foe but don't kill him yet. I want to toy with our little, carnivore friend here for a while." At that moment, two gigantic female super cows appear from behind Mrs. Manure and rush toward Birdboy and plant the huge dirty posteriors on Birdboy's face. The cows begin to let out fart after fart upon poor BirdBoy's face. The pain and screams being let out by Jake were overshadowed by FRRRRRRRPPPTTT SLPRRRRRTTTTTT and PFFFFFFFTTT made by Daisy and Bella's butts. To top it all off, Daisy and Bella left Birdboy a very warm, special and pungent homemade cow pie on Birdboy's face. Exhausted and disgusted, Birdboy must figure out a plan to stop Mrs. Manure and her smelly cow army but does he even have the strength to accomplish that?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Skylar (UN: set0910 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1600527-The-War-of-The-Manure