*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Braviary's and the Beedrill's.
  2. Flash back!
  3. Moemon.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1624660-The-Braviarys-and-the-Beedrills
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1936562
Pokemon characters from games shows originals anthros/furrys Moemon weight gain
This choice: Alex wins, but gets hurt bad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Braviary's and the Beedrill's.

    by: Akathatguy
*Seven months ago*

The Toll-Keeper fell to the ground after Alex delivered final blow to it. "That *huff* took longer than I would have *huff* liked it to. Having to *huff* protect those two from being *huff* smashed was exhausting," Alex stiffened up in pain and fell to the ground as well. "And looks like that thing *huff* took a real toll on me...damn it that was lame! Really don't want those to be my last words...at least no-one was around to hear them."

"Al! Are you okay?!" Serra yelled as she came running back into to the clearing.

"Damn, I can never *huff* have it my way, can I," Alex asked when Serra was in view. "What are you doing? I told you to run!"

"I couldn't leave you, so I got my brother to a safe spot and then I ran back here!"

"Damn, it had to be a girl who doesn't listen. Well I hope you remember where you put him, because I'm not going to be able to help you find him again!"

"Why not?"

"You ever seen a corps sniffing through air for someones brother?"

"Are you hurt that bad?!"

"Probably...gahh! Yup, dying!"

"What can I do to help?"

"Leave, I don't want anyone to be around when I go."

"But...I can't! You helped me find my brother when I was scared. You saved him when he was hurt, You put your life on the line so that we could get away safely. You've done for me in one night than anyone else has my whole life and I can't just leave you to die!" Serra said as tears started to role down her face.

"Damn it, not again. Fine...do what ever you can...but be fast...I don't know... how much longer I...I...can stay conscious."

Serra moved Alex's trench-coat away from the wound on Alex's stomach and began to spray it with a Max Potion took from Brandon's pack. While Serra treated the wound, she noticed several scars on all over Alex's body. They didn't look like combat wounds, more like something you'd get if you fell on jagged rocks. "Do you feel any better yet?"

"I'm still breathing, so that's something." Alex said before trying to sit up, only to be pushed back down by Serra.

"Oh no you don't! I only got your stomach, I still don't know if you're hurt anywhere else." Serra moved her hand to start unbuttoning Alex's trench-coat, but Alex grabbed her arm before she even touched a single button.

*five months after the battle with the Toll-Keeper*

Alex walked away from the groups campsite to look for Serra. "Damn it, where did she run off to now," Alex looked high and low for her, but just like when they first met, when Alex turned around to go back to the camp, Alex spotted Serra up against a tree crying. "Geez, what's wrong with you now?"

"I...I feel so alone...even with every one I travel with now...I still don't have any friend's."

"You have real self-esteem issues." Alex said before sitting down across from Serra.

"No I don't...it's true. If any of them were my friend, I would have evolved by now."

"This really seems like something you should be talking about with your brother."

"Why bother. He never tells me anything when I do ask him, why would now be any different?"

"*Sigh*, fine. I'm no expert on evolution, but doesn't it have to be a extra special friendship or something stupid like that?"

"Yeah...but that will never happen."

"Damn, you're not going to feel better until that happens, are you?"

"Sorry."

"Fine, if that's what it will take for you to stop crying then I really don't have any choice," After a roll of the eyes Alex leaned over and kissed Serra on the cheek. "Did that do it, because I'm not doing that again!" Alex asked after their lips parted.

Serra blushed and started to glow. "W-Why did you do that?"

"I can't stand a crying girl, especially you and I'll do what I need to do to stop it, at least this time I didn't have to risk my life to do it...but if I have to do it again I guess I'd have no choice!"

Serra started to grow brighter and brighter until there was a bright flash of light. When the light faded Serra had changed drastically. She saw a few stray hairs had fallen out of place, not only did they look longer than they were, but the color had also changed, from brown to a purplish color. When she looked at Alex, she noticed that they were now at eye level. She looked down and saw that not only gained an adults height, but she had also developed a woman's body. "W-Wow...these are new," Serra said as she poked a finger one of her breast. She let her hands drift down and follow new curves of her stomach and waist. "And so are these!"

"Yup, that seems like a evolution to me, so I guess I'm done here. It's a good thing too, I'm starting to get hungry!" Alex got up from the ground and started to walk away.

Serra reached a hand out and grabbed onto Alex's sleeve. "Not yet, you and I need to have a little talk!"

*five months earlier.*

"Let me see, you could be seriously hurt!" Serra asked as she fought back Alex's hands.

Alex's breathing had become labored again. "Damn it...why...do you...care...so much?!"

"Because you've saved me three times today, the least I can do is save yours once, so please let me look, you can barely breath, you might have a punctured lung!"

"...Fine...but not a word about what you see!"

Serra slowly opened Alex's coat and when she did,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1624660-The-Braviarys-and-the-Beedrills