*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day of School
  2. Michael, Class A
  3. Michael
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940443-Giant-Children/cid/1618652-First-Day-of-School
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1940443
Create a child and make him or her grow to extraordinary heights! 2500+ views!
This choice: Neutral  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

First Day of School

    by: The Black Mamba
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

As Michael woke up to the sound of his 7am alarm, a wave of excitement fell upon him. It was the first day of second grade.

"Mike! Come downstairs for breakfast!" yelled his mother. Michael hurriedly ran down the stairs to see that his mother was making blueberry pancakes, a tradition on the first day of school. Unfortunately, his two older brothers, Tony and Percy, were still finishing theirs. Upon seeing Michael, Tony, the oldest brother at age 17, walked up to Michael, put him in a headlock, and gave him a noogie.

"Good morning, Shorts," he taunted.

Shorts was the nickname he was given by his brothers. Michael was only 6 years old, standing at a measly three foot seven, more than two feet behind his older brothers. He hated being reminded of his stature and wished his brothers were the ones he could call "Shorts", not him.

The rest of breakfast went by smoothly. While Tony and Percy investigated any classes they shared, Michael discussed with his mother his nervousness about entering second grade. She told him it will be fun and Michael would rarely be bullied.

Soon, it was 7:40, and it was time for Michael to go to school. How does he travel there?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He rides the bus

*Noteb*
2. He rides with his mother

3. He walks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Mamba (UN: brainiac222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940443-Giant-Children/cid/1618652-First-Day-of-School