*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disaster Averted!
  2. Michael, Class B
  3. Michael
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940443-Giant-Children/cid/1619897-Disaster-Averted
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1940443
Create a child and make him or her grow to extraordinary heights! 2500+ views!
This choice: Gentle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Disaster Averted!

    by: The Black Mamba
The planes circled above the city, dropping bombs as they pass by. It was extraordinary to see such a calamity this unexpected. What was even more unexpected was how it ended. Witnesses say a humongous being with the body of a grade-schooler walked into the city, crushed all of the planes before they could drop any more bombs, and threw them as far as he could out of the city. A rumor like this has never been told.

The weirdest part was that the rumor was true. After the crisis was finished, Michael left the city, being careful not to step on any buildings. Ever since the genie granted his wish of him becoming "huge" he enjoyed being dominant over nearly everything. However, he knew that even at his size, more than 200 feet tall, he was still vulnerable, hence he cannot destroy everything.

Michael walked back to the mountains, where no one but him visits, and waited. He was exiled by a secret government organization in an effort to "keep the peace". But that doesn't stop him from escaping. Michael felt the need to help the city as soon as he saw the planes drop bombs, and felt the government would be fine if he saved the people.

Suddenly, Michael felt a tapping on his shoe. He turned around, and saw a boy so small Michael could crush him if he wanted to. The boy had dirty black hair, wore a plaid jacket, and carried a backpack. "Hello," he said to the boy. "Who are you?"

"Who are YOU?" the boy responded in an excited tone. "I mean, you're tall and strong and awesome! I've never seen anyone like you before."

"Thanks, I'm Michael." The giant turned back around and sighed. He spoke to the boy, "You should probably leave. It's not safe here--"

"It's not safe anywhere for me," the boy interrupted.

"Why not?" asked Michael.

"Because...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Mamba (UN: brainiac222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940443-Giant-Children/cid/1619897-Disaster-Averted