*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640868-Another-Day-Another-Baby-Or-More
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1940556
An amulet has the ability to transfer a pregnancy into ANYONE. Add a chapter, earn GP!
This choice: Hey, that's a lovely Amulet you're wearing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another Day, Another Baby. Or More.

    by: clark wayne
"I must say, that amulet is stunning on you." Margaret said, not aware of its true potential.
"What, this?" Emily said, taking the amulet in her hand. "I just got it today at a yard when I was on my lunch break. Heh, there is a funny story involved with it too."
"Do tell." Margaret said intriguingly. "According to the salesman, this is a magic amulet." Emily waving the medallion for effect.
Margaret chuckled. "Anything to make a sale, what is its so called "magical properties"" she said, putting air quotes on the last part.
"I'll have you know that this medallion can transfer pregnancies!" Emily said with mock amazement. "All I have to do is point it at whoever I want to receive or take a pregnancy from" Emily said, pointing it at Margaret for dramatic affect. "And then imagine that child being transferred into another womb and..."

PING!

"Absolutely nothing happens!" Emily said, resulting in a fit of laughter from both women.

"Well" Margaret said, regaining her composure. "Since I'm still without child and you still have twins in your womb, I don't quite think it works."

Emily chuckled as she rubbed her twins' rapid kicks. "What a shame, and the salesman seemed like such a trustworthy guy."

Margaret chuckled and then sighed. "Look at you, in the prime of motherhood, the most wonderful time to be a woman, and you are showing these men that you can still be just as cunning and ruthless."
Emily blushed. "Yes, well, you did this once before, as I recall reading, with your own child."
"My my, you did read up on me. You most certainly earned your nickname." Margaret said.
"Well, part of it was earned." Emily said, staring down at her EE cup breasts, full of milk for her two babies. She remembered when they were just double D's.

"Oh please, height, beauty, strength, and a mind sharper than a tack? You are an Amazon through and through. Even when your pregnant with twins!" Margaret said.
Emily couldn't help but blush. "Thank you" she said. "That means a lot."

Emily quickly regained her composure and said in a dignified manner. "Now let's talk terms about IntraTech and MegaCorp."

And so the the discussions commenced, taking significantly longer than should have. Emily was more than a little forgetful thanks to the hormones raging within her. She would often get sidetracked on to other subjects, or pause whenever her babies kicked, only to have Margaret bring her back on topic. Emily liked Margaret and thought they would make good friends.

"I think IntraTech's needs have been sufficiently filled." Emily said, closing the discussion on good terms.
"And I'm sure MegaCorp will be satisfied with this agreement." Margaret said. She stood up and so did Emily, (a harder task for her.) So they could shake hands.
"Congratulations, you just sealed the biggest deal in both our companies histories."
Margaret exclaimed. Emily blushed at the accomplishment. "That will sure please the boss." Was all she could think to say, but it made Margaret laugh all the same.
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership." She said.

As she turned to eave the meeting room, Margaret stopped her.
"Might I give you some advice? From one working mother to another?"
Emily only smiled, "well your certainly have the experience, and I need all the help I can get." Margaret chuckled. "Well, I know you pride yourself on professionalism, and that's why you wear the suit yes?"
Emily nodded. "I want be known for my work, not my looks." She said.
"As you should, I know I get judged just like you. You may be the Amazon, but they are known for their brutality just as much as their beauty." Margaret said. "You wear the suit to look like the other men, but when your pregnant with two children, it makes you look rather....let's say "suggestive"."

Emily looked down at herself and noticed that Margaret was right. The blazer wouldn't even button close and her blouse was struggling to stay buttoned up as well. One could see many little gaps of her pale flesh between the buttons. Her breasts weren't exactly helping either. Her blouse couldn't reach the top buttons over breasts, so Emily was showing a lot of cleavage. More than she would ever show if she wasn't pregnant. She couldn't see it, but she could feel that her business slack were unzipped by the size of her belly. Emily realized what Margaret meant, she looked really "suggestive".

"My advice is this." Margaret said. "I would go out and get some maternity work wear if you are determined to continue your job while expecting. You will look feminine, professional, and if you act right, no one will treat you differently."

What Margaret said made a lot of sense. She didn't have any maternity work clothes. Come to think of it, she didn't have any maternity clothes at all. In fact, she hadn't bought anything her babies might need! Cribs, high chairs, car seats, baby food, nothing. She was always so focused on working and not letting on not letting her babies slow her down, she forgot to prepare for the babies period! She would have to go shopping soon. With a quick "Thank you and pleasure doing business with you." Emily turned and headed out the meeting room to go hone for the day.

Just as she was about to leave, her boss called for her. "WOODWARD!" He shouted. "GET IN HERE!" He pointed to his office and Emily waddled her way over. "Yes Mr. Wazowski."

She sat down in front of his desk while he sat behind it. Mr. Wazowski was a senior partner on the board of directors, and no nonsense man with a big gut and an even bigger temper. His balding head and bushy eyebrows made him like he had come from a cartoon. But never tell him that.

Emily was worried. People rarely came to Mr. Wazowski's office unless they were in trouble. Emily couldn't imagine what she had done. She worked her hardest to show she could make in the big leagues. She just signed on MegaCorp, for Pete's sake! She was terrified she didn't actually seal the deal and that she was being demoted.

"Do you know why you are here?" Mr.Wazowski saidin his gravely voice. "Not really sir." Emily said, her sweet melodic voice paling in comparison his. "You are here because your performance today." Mr. Wazowski said. "Oh god, what did I do wrong! I swear I can improve! Did MegaCorp not sign on?" Emily frantically blurted out, rubbing her belly for comfort. "Slow down there! I don't want your water breaking all over my new carpet!" He said, showing where his priorities lay. "You did nothing wrong! In fact, just from today, shares are up three percent, and one of the biggest deals ever made by us was made by you." Mr.Wazowski continued. "You see, we've been watching you Woodward, the board and I. This promotion was a test to see if you were serious about this company, and after one day I can already see that. We would like to offer a position on the board of directors. What do you say?"

Emily was taken completely by surprise, and barely managed to mumble out "yes" before it fully hit her "yes Yes OH MY GOD YES! Thank you so much! You won't ever regret this."
Mr. Wazowski smiled. "I'm sure I won't. Congrats kid, we'll see you when you came back." "What?" Emily asked, confused. "Your maternity leave, we will see you when you get back from maternity leave." Mr. Wazowski said. Emily only smiled. "Sir, I can tell I will be here exactly at ten tomorrow for the daily meeting." Mr. Wazowski was taken aback "Woodward, you could pop any minute we can't be interrupted in our meeting by you having children. Unacceptable!" Emily remained persistent. "You asked if a I was serious about IntraTech, and I am. Nothing will stop me. Not even these two." She said patting her stomach.

Mr. Wazowski, seeing the fire in her eyes, relented. "Alright" he conceded. "The meeting for directors is at ten sharp tomorrow. Now go out and celebrate, you crazy kid." With a quick "thank you." Emily walked out of the office and headed to her car.


Emily was ecstatic, she got promoted today, she got her own office, she couldn't believe how much she had gotten done today, she sealed the biggest deal of her life and now this? This was the best day of her life! She screamed and squealed uncontrollably, and acting all together quite unprofessionally. Just earlier today, she was a mid level manager, now she has a part in deciding how the entire company will go forward. A small part, she was just a junior partner, but a part nonetheless.
She stood in the parking lot , wondering what had changed to give her this meteoric rise within IntraTech, then realized it was hanging around her neck.

"This must be like a good luck charm!" She said as she broke into another fit of teenage squeals. Some unfortunate woman walking up the street was just wadding her way up the road when this was happening. Emily quickly walked up to said woman and, for no reason, kissed her firmly on her lips.

"I got a position on the board thanks to my magic amulet!" Emily screeched. Not sure why in the world she would do such a thing but was way to excited to control herself. The woman, understandably shocked, only stared on awed silence.

Emily promptly grabbed the amulet and shoved in the woman's face. "All I have to is point it at who i want and imagine and concentrate real hard.."

PING!

and nothing happens! But its lucky!" Emily breaking into a fit of giggles so excited she was almost hysterical. "Good for you." Was all the woman could say as she broke free of Emily's grip and quickly walked off. She feared for the babies within that girl's belly. "I'm glad I'm not pregnant." She mumbled to herself. Even though she just was.

After calming down, Emily glanced at the amulet. "You can't transfer pregnancies, but you sure are lucky." She said to it. "Or maybe its just you three." She cooed to her stomach. And with that, Emily waddled over to her car, struggled to fit her triplet filled belly in said car and drove away.

You have the following choices:

1. time to party with the girls!

*Noteb*
2. we have to shop for our three babies!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clark wayne (UN: temporal712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640868-Another-Day-Another-Baby-Or-More