*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1750717-When-They-Get-To-The-Bakery
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1940970
Watch as the characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fatten up!
This choice: When They Get To The Bakery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

When They Get To The Bakery

    by: The Remixer
When they headed home, they stopped at the bakery like Zack had asked. Immediately when they walked in, Zack became overwhelmed by the aroma of the baked goods. He ran up to the counter and ordered with haste.

"Could I have a whole double chocolate meltdown cake for here, and then one to go?" Zack asked the cashier.

Cody looked on in disgust as his brother wanted to pig out on such sugary foods. Yes, he would eat them more if he could, but he did not want to become fat and overweight, which is what could happen to Zack.

"Careful, Zack. That is a ton of calories," Cody mentioned.

"Maybe, but I can handle it," Zack said in a cocky tone.

Quickly, a whole cake was brought out to Zack covered in layers of rich icing that made the cake bigger than his head. He started to eat the cake with a fork, but after a while, he used his hands since he saw it was quicker. Cody watched with disgust as he grabbed Zack's wrapped up cake that was for to go since Zack would probably try to eat the second cake too.

"Zack, manners!" Cody said.

"Shut up, Cody!" Zack yelled back through bites as he moaned and munched away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zack Wants The Second Cake

2. That Night

*Noteb*
3. A Week Later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Remixer (UN: admire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1750717-When-They-Get-To-The-Bakery