*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1650270-Scale-Down-the-Dresser
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Scale Down the and Sneak Through the House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Scale Down the Dresser

    by: Antmandarin
You decide to attempt escape. First, you'll have to get out of this infernal baby cradle. The right side of the cradle is right next to the edge of the dresser, so you figure you'd be safer trying to climb out of the left side. Being careful not to rock the cradle too much, you manage to climb out onto the top of the dresser.

The first thing you do, is pull the stupid ribbon out of your hair.

Next, you make your way over to the edge of the dresser, the thick padding between your legs forcing you to waddle. Pearing over the edge, you gulp at the shear hight of the dresser. Across the front, are drawers with wooden handles. These are almost two and a half meters, or 8 feet, apart from each other vertically, just close enough for you to reach. You've climbed down higher, and harder, heights before, though never in a diaper.

You carefully scale down the edge of the dresser, planting your bare feet on the first handle. Then, being ever-so-careful, you squat down until you can grasp the wooden beam with your hands. Then, you carefully slip your feet and legs over the edge, down to the next wooden handle. You continue this way, until you are finally safely down on the carpeted floor.

Your next order of business is to get your regular clothes back on, then you can try to find a way back to your ship, and hopefully get out of here.

You quickly make your way over to where the girl through your clothes, on a huge pile of stuffed toys.

The trip over there is further than you calculated ,and is made much harder by the waddling of your diaper, as well as the thick carpet of the floor.

You finally get your suit back. Thankful to be out of that diaper, and back into regular clothes, you begin making you way back to the door. Just before you reach it though, it swings open. Luckily for you, you end up behind it. You know that if that thing had hit you, you'd certainly be dead. It's that little girl!

"Sorry to bother your nap, dolly, but I had to...! Baby! Where did you go!?"

Her tone is filled with worry, and a little bit of anger.

Dolly, you come out here, right now! That's very naughty of you, getting out of bed like that! Now, I'm gonna count to 3, and you'd better come out! If Mommy has to come find you, you're going to be punished severely on your naughty little dolly bottom.

How frustrating! Just when you got changed back into your normal clothes, and thought you would be able to escape! Thinking fast, you look around you at your options.

There is of course, the door to her room, which is still open, however, this option presents the greatest risk of being found out. Still, maybe if you stayed here behind
the door for a few more minutes, she would move to another part of the room to look for you, giving you the chance to escape.

The closet is wide open, maybe you could hide in there, and bide your time until she gets tired and goes away though of course, there's still the chance of her looking for you in there.

Then again, if you just "turn your self in, like a 'good baby'", maybe she'll show mercy.

Remember: You are currently dressed in your normal clothes, not a diaper.

You have the following choices:

1. Turn Yourself in and Beg For Mercy

*Noteb*
2. Hide in the Closet

3. Try To Get Out Through the Door.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1650270-Scale-Down-the-Dresser