*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine/cid/1638623-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1945776
This is a Pokémon version of 'The Guillotine'.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: DBZFan13
When you were heading home you spot a new shop called: Franz Joseph Illusions.

It has a white outline square that’s five feet long and wide, in front of the automatic sliding doors.

But in the center of a square says 'No parking'.

You know magic isn't real, but you walked in any way. You see nothing but magic stuff, but something caught your eye. It's a Guillotine; you walk toward it until you stopped in front of it.

"Who in the right mind selling this?" you demand in complaint. Suddenly, an old man comes to you by saying. "May I help you?" you turn to him. "Yes, can you recall this? Because it might kill somebody." you warned, pointing at the Guillotine.

"Well, this one is a magic Guillotine. It was build centuries ago, and it’s completely harmless." explained the old man. You took a look at it again. "What does it do? But I know it could cuts off the heads." you questioned. "But it won't just cut heads off, but it can cut any part unharmed," he answered. So you got confused.

"So... It won't spread any blood out?" you ask, confused. "Nope, it doesn’t." Now you want to buy it, he said it cost 600,000 Pokedollars (Means 6,000 dollars). You bought it.

"Thanks. I guess?" you said. "One moment please." An old man went to the storage room.

For the Boxes along with a Shrink/Growth Ray, along with the dual X-ray machine for a skull only for any size.

One minute later, he came out with a Gurdurr holds a stack of two boxes.

One contains a ray (Top of a stack) and an X-ray machine (Bottom of a stack). From behind is a Machamp holds a box for a Guillotine. Once the Pokemon place a Guillotine inside the box, you said.

"What's with the boxes?" you questioned. "Oh! Those have a Shrink slash Growth Ray and a Duel X-ray Machine. Plus they're free of charge." he explained. After a second later. "How can I carry three boxes?" you wondered. Then an old man produced a mini capsule from the back earlier (Similar to the one from Dragon Ball Z). "With this." he said.

"How can I put them in there?" you said. "That's because I haven't activated it yet, but we must do it outside just to be safe." you nodded in agreement. After the Pokemon finished, you and an old man walk outside until through the double doors. Once outside, he pressed it and then toss it to the center of a square.

It then touches the center of it; it puffs up with white smoke. Once the smoke fades, you clearly see storage; it's one foot around a square. It has a button on the side of the entrance. The Storage opens automatically.

"Wow! I have never seen it done that before?" you said in amazement. "Because I invented it years ago." he said. He told Gurdurr and Machamp to bring out the boxes carefully. They came out the store and place them in the storage, and back to the shop. "So, how could I bring this home?" you wondered. "Simple." said the old man. He walked to a button and then pressed it, the Storage closes. Once it's closed, it pops back to the capsule. You walked to it and pick it up; you have to because you worried that he might break his back.

"Thank you for picking it up for me." said the old man. "You're welcome." After you told him, he's getting a case for it. In case it puffs in your backpack. After he comes out, he opens it. You carefully place it inside to make sure it hasn't pressed. Once successful, he said. "And don't forget to bring back the capsule." with that, he went inside the shop. You place the case into your backpack. After that, you send out a male Unfezant and ask it to take you home. Then he did, so once you're on his back, he flew up 50 feet in the air and then taken you home.

Two minutes later, Unfezant land onto your yard. It's in the neighborhood. Then you got off Unfezant. "Thanks Unfezant. Return!" you said as it sends Unfezant to his Pokeball. After you place it to your Pokeball belt. You then typed in the code and press confirm, as the garage opens. Once it opens, you took out the case that the old man gave you. Open it, then take a capsule out, then press it and toss it on the driveway. Luckily, it’s flat. It then pops up with white smoke, revealing the storage. After you bring them to the garage, you open the big one, but it's sided. After you finish placing a Guillotine, a Shrink/Growth Ray, and a Duel X-ray machine. You wonder who you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Human

2. Pokemon

3. Pokemon not allowed

4. Dangerous Pokemon

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DBZFan13 (UN: bigpokemonfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DBZFan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine/cid/1638623-The-beginning