*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sister
  2. Human
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine/cid/2633187-Your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1945776
This is a Pokémon version of 'The Guillotine'.
This choice: Your sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your sister

    by: Unknown
John is surprised to see his older sister, Emily, enter the garage. "The hell is that?" she asks, immediately concerned about her brother buying the execution device. "It's a magical guillotine; it can sever things without actually damaging them. Wanna try it out?" He asked, knowing how dumb of a question it must have sounded. Emily didn't respond and just let John demonstrate, by sticking his head in the hole and releasing the blade. Part of her just expected it to be a fake rubber blade for a prank, so she let it happen. To her surprise, John's head fell off his body. "Oh my god!" She screamed, when John quelled her fears. "Told you; it's magic! It even works like this too." He stated, putting just his mouth through the hole and letting the blade cut it off. "See? Nothing to worry about." He cays, holding his mouth in his hand.

Emily crossed her arms and eyed up the device, and her cut up brother. "How do you fix yourself?" She inquired. "Just connect the stumps of where you're cut off and good as new." He explained, though not actually demonstrating it. "Move out of the way." She shoves him aside and sticks her own head through the hole. Emily grins at feeling no pain, "There's much use with this..." She murmurs, standing her body up. John doesn't hear her, but sneaks up on her headless body, placing his mouthless head on it. "Wait, what? I can't feel my body!" She shouts, being picked up. "That's because I am using it right now." He giggles, showing Emily the absurd sight. 'Oh my. Now this is a very interesting development.' She mentally notes, as John then cuts off her mouth to attaches to his face. "My name's Emily, and I don't know what a Charizard looks like." He jokes, now speaking with Emily's voice. Reassembling Emily with his mouth and body, John twirls around in a sort of mocking fashion. "Oh ha ha." She sighs, looking at her current male body.

John was really amused by this, and asked his sister, "This sure is weird, huh?" Emily nods, saying she needs to get a drink to soak this in. "Ok; we'll swap back when you return, then?" John asked, wanting to test the guillotine out on other things; but he didn't want to leave a 'mess' of him and his sister swapped at home, with their parents around. "Yeah, yeah; let's do that." Emily agreed, though it didn't sound like she truly cared entirely right now. John shrugged his shoulders and sat in the garage for a bit, fiddling with the reality altering device in his hand. At some point, he must have unintentionally pressed the button that made the effects go off. This was proven when Emily returned, for some reason 15 minutes later. "Ready to get your body back?" He asked her.

"What do you mean? I've got my body, moron." She annoyingly said, pushing John aside. "No, we swapped with the guillotine; you agreed that w'd go back to normal when you came back, remember?" he tried to reason again. But, because he had accidentally activated the reality change, Emily believed she and her brother were how they always were. That didn't mean she forgot about the guillotine and how it can cut people up and swap their parts, however. "Your rambling is obnoxious, so step aside!" Emily demanded, pushing John away with force since she had his stronger male body. "Whoa, Emily, what's your problem?!" He asked, as the garage door slid open. Outside stood a group of 5 people, wearing masks to hide their identities, and donned in some obscure uniforms. "What is this?" John worried, as Emily stepped toward them. One of them sent out a Beheeyem, commanding it to use hypnosis on John; he immediately felt dizzy and collapsed to the ground.

Whilst asleep, Emily and the group had their pokemon take the guillotine out of the garage. Fitting it through the doorway, it bumped against the metal frame, knocking loose the blade. No one noticed, so they took the incomplete device away foolhardily. "We appreciate you finding this for us, Mr. Champion." Emily chuckled, taking the guillotine, and unintentionally most of John's body, with her. John lay on the garage floor, asleep and stuck with his sister's smoking hot body, clad in revealing clothing. It was thankfully wise that he had never revealed the remote or sizing ray to Emily, however it was only a matter of time before they found the ray. It was still hooked to the upper side of the guillotine, swinging obviously. All John had left was the reality changing remote; practically useless on it's own.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. John is awoken by his girlfriend.

*Noteb*
2. John's parents wake him up.

*Noteb*
3. John wakes up on his own.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DBZFan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945776-Pokemon-Guillotine/cid/2633187-Your-sister