*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1967906-Harley-and-Circe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Harley Stops to Visit Her Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Harley and Circe

    by: Unknown
You here Harley open a door but from your perspective it didn't look like the mailroom. It looked like one of the apartment doors. "Buenos Dias, Hermana." Says Harley as she enters the apartment. Inside you see there was another wereboar who you guessed was Circe. You only saw her from the back but from the looks of it, she was a crimson warthog-like were boar with long black hair that reached down to her ass that looked like it was even bigger than Harley's. She also appeared to have D-Cup breasts. She was wearing a blue bikini bottom that had stars on it and looked painted on her massive booty but also had star shaped tattoos on her thighs. She was wearing silver bracelets around her wrists and ankles and was wearing a red breastplate. If she only had a tiara, she'd look like a porcine Wonder Woman.

From the looks of it, the wereboar woman had just taken breakfast out of the oven. Circe stood up and you saw that she was 75ft shorter than Harley despite being clearly fatter than her sister. "Harley," says Circe in surprise. "You're here surprisingly early, Big Sister." Harley and Circe share a hug and each let out a squeal just as you finally manage to crawl out of Harley's ass crack and are walking on her waistband. Unfortunately, you lose your footing and yell before you slip and fall into the back of Circe's bikini bottom. You let out a groan. "This must be my day for pork butt." You groan.

"Well," says Circe. "As long as you're here, why not stay for breakfast, Harley? I just finished preparing some styracosaurus steaks and pterodactyl eggs. With that, both pig sisters sit down for breakfast and you're pinned under Circe's monumental ass. You try to shake your way out, but it's even tighter in Circe's cheeks than it was between Harley's cheeks. From your vantage point, you see a photograph on the counter that was in the shape of a heart. It appeared to be a human young man with white hair who looked like he was on the shoulder of what you think is a werewolf with golden blonde hair and a red hood.

"So, Circe," says Harley. "Did you finally get a date with that Edgar boy." Circe just lets out a sigh and digs her face into her plate to devour a few eggs. "No," she mutters. "But next time for sure. The trouble is all those tramps want him too, so he's too busy being fought over to go on a date." You turn your head and see a chart that had several female monsters, all of which were SSBBWs, some even bigger than Circe. The chart included a VERY pear-shaped red skinned gargoyle girl in a bikini with her hair worn in a purple ponytail, A purple-furred flying monkey sitting on top of a skyscraper, a yellow-green apple-shaped kappa girl eating a pizza and an obese great-white landshark girl dressed like a treasure hunter among other monster girls. That chart also had several darts in it. One of which hit a photograph of an obese frankenstein girl with wires coming out of her back in her mechanical eye. Looks like Harley had competition.

Harley pours a glob of ketchup onto her steak and eats before shoving her face in and swallowing her meal, even biting the plate in half in the process. "I know," says Harley. "You just had to fall in love with an immortal hunk, even if he is human. That's why I only date women." Circe chugs her orange juice and lets out an earth-shattering belch before she continues. "So, how's work." "Can't complain. Speaking of which, I can't stay long or Lexi will blow her top. Muchas gracias for breakfast, Circe. You're getting better." Circe gives a smirk. "Best chef in Horrorville. And don't you forget it."

Both pig sisters get up and from the looks of it, Harley is leaving. You try to yell for Harley but your mouth is full of Circe's bikini bottom. This was terrific. You were stuck in the ass of a wereboar Wonder Woman. What else could go wrong?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Circe Leaves for Work

*Noteb*
2. Circe Does Laundry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1967906-Harley-and-Circe