*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/2530793-Get-in-Fuck-shit-up-Get-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1947792
A spin-off to my Mercenary interactive series with reader created protagonists.
This choice: "Get in. Fuck shit up. Get out"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Get in. Fuck shit up. Get out"

    by: evil dude
"The task at hand will require a very specific mix of profanity and extreme violence. And lucky you, i'm an expert in both fields" Mel proclaims to the man on the phone. After a short silence the man sighted and said "Very well, i trust that you will cover up your track afterwards? Oh, and if you tell anyone about this little conversation we had we will have you killed, understood?"
"Don't worry, i'm as reliable as they come. Now piss off, i have important matters to attend!" Mel said as he closed his phone. After throwing it across the room onto a pile of clothes he resumed watching TV. After a few hours of watching blisteringly awful reality shows, our mercenary biker finally decided he has had enough.

With a loud grunt Mel got off his sofa. He walked off to his bedroom and started rummaging through one of the drawers, after a few seconds he found what he was looking for, an old map detailing the local area. The map was pretty empty with only two towns one of which was Mel's hometown, several gas stations and one military base, which was tonight's target. After memorizing the road, Mel hastily folds the map and shoves it in his pocket. He then shifted his attention to the nightstand next to his bed. On top of the nightstand there was an unusually large book with "A short history of violence" written on the cover. Mel picks up the book and flips over the cover, revealing it to be hollow, containing his beloved S&W .500 Magnum. After admiring the craftsmanship for a moment he tucked it away into his belt.

"Now where the hell did i put..." He muttered as he rummaged through the house, making a mess in the process. In a moment of clarity Mel froze in place. He then crouched next to his bed, reaching under it with his massive hand. "There you are! Thought you could hide from me?" he said as he pulled out his prized double barreled shotgun. The thing was far older than him, it was a gift from his father, who got it as a gift from his father, who stole it a long time ago. As he started aiming it around the room pretending to fire, nostalgic memories of him hunting dingo dogs with his father flooded his mind. Even through it's age and the poor conditions in which it's kept, this bad boy refuses to break, which was what Mel loved about it the most. He placed the shotgun on his back. After stocking up on ammo for both guns he headed towards the garage.

After flicking the switch, the entire room lights up. In the middle of the room, surrounded by tools and spare parts was Mel's pride and joy. "Damn. I'm never gonna get tired of watching you" Mel said as he gazed upon his black, custom made Harley-Davidson Chopper with the words "The Beast" inscribed on the side. After making sure everything about the bike was in top shape, he jumped on top of it and drove off into the night, to kick ass and make money. After a 40 minute ride on the empty road in the middle of the night, our mercenary finally made it to his destination: Kelly Military base. The whole complex was nothing spectacular, a medium sized grey building, two stories tall, some military jeeps parked nearby with chain link fence enclosing the place. Any other bloke would have though nothing of the place, but Mel knew that all the good stuff was hidden deep underground. He then surveyed the building, as best he could in the dark.

"What has this country come to? No one the guard towers, a handful of patrolling guards who are sleeping on duty none the less, not even some barbed wire to stop a drunken hooligan?" Mel said as he took the shotgun off his back "Let the ass kicking i'm about to unleash at least be a wake up call for them to get their shit together."

How does he proceed?


NOTE: This chapter was written by EggsSupreme.

You have the following choices:

1. walks straight to the entrance

*Noteb*
2. Climbs over the fence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/2530793-Get-in-Fuck-shit-up-Get-out