*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. other
  3. little mermaid
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/3142880-other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

other

    by: Dizzy
You were swimming in the ocean one day alone and you decided to start singing. You had a beautiful voice but rarely showed it because you felt that it wasn’t a very manly voice; sweet and angelic.
You suddenly felt movement beneath you and instantly fell still. Something was swimming around below you and becoming quite agitated. A sort of whirlpool began to form and you swirled around and around in it until you fell right beneath the surface. You assumed that you were dead but when nothing happened you opened your eyes. You looked at your surroundings in amazement and realised that you were still breathing.
You were in an enourmous underwater room. You turned to see a humongous chair, no, throne, towering above you and a thick green fish tail draping off the side. Curiously you called up to the tail and a thick, manly voice bellowed into the surroundings.
‘Come here little one’. You felt a current of water sweep you up toward a huge tanned hand whose fingers seemed to be greedily awaiting your arrival. The hand brought you round and up to a mature looking face. Thick white hair floated around the man’s ocean green eyes. The forest of white parted and two lips were exposed. Your rough giant hand quivered as a voice reverberated out of the man.
‘I AM KING TRITON’, yelled the man,’YOUR GOD AND KING, FROM NOW ON YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS THAT OR DADDY’. He smirked down at your tiny naked body as your little friend twitched uncontrollably. He smoothed it with his thumb and yelled,
‘YES, YOU AND I WILL GET ON VERY WELL MY LITTLE PET, NOW DANCE FOR DADDY’. You weren’t sure what he meant as you were underwater but gave it a good go anyway, not wanting to upset your new master. You had accepted this, after all, an incredibly mature and sexy man was in control of you, you did not want to disappoint. King Triton however did not seem satisfied with this and shouted,
‘THATS NOT DANCING, YOU’VE UPSET DADDY AND NOW HE’S GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU’.
He seemed very spontaneous on the matter as he sped you up to the surface and a cloud of bubbles enveloped you.
You woke up, still in the hand of your giant King. He was standing on a beach in very old, Velcro sandals that were emitting a definate cheesy smell. He wore a thin tank top that clearly displayed his well toned muscles and in knee-high bored shorts. You looked up into his face and saw it now a buzz-cut head with light stubble. Without the beard you could see his impeccable bone structure and it even gave the impression that he was younger; perhaps late thirties. He stared down at you and licked his lips.
‘YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON IN RESPECT MY LITTLE ONE’, he said.
‘YOU’RE GOING TO SPEND A DAY WITY ME AND ITS GOING TO TEACH YOU HUMILTY AND RESPECT FOR DADDY. YOU WILL BE WHAT I WANT, DO WHAT I WANT, AND SERVE ME HOW I WANT’. These words chilled, yet turned you one simultaneously.
‘NOW WHERE TO PUT YOU?’, he asked casually.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dizzy (UN: thewriterdizzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/3142880-other