*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking Superpower?
  2. Liv and Maddie
  3. Disney 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2096150-Shrinking-Superpower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1948494
Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.
This choice: Joey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shrinking Superpower?

    by: Haro-Haze
Joey Rooney was out in the backyard during a sunny day in the middle of spring, they had time off from school for the week and he was feeling kind of bored.

Parker was out with his friend Dump-Truck from school, while his older twin sister's were too busy with personal things to hang out.

Maddie was tremendously focused on practicing to play basketball in her senior year, she wanted to end her high school career with her team as the division champs two years straight.

Liv on the other hand was preparing for the season finally of her new show Voltage, where she finally encounters a main villain in the series known as Dr. Speck.

Dr. Speck was also one of Joeys favorite comic book villains, the character was an inch tall scientist with the most engenius brain on the planet. He was capable of creating dangerous traps and outwit Voltage at every turn.

He wasn't sure who could possible play the role of Dr. Speck or even who would be playing him, a character that small would be hard to make for her series even with special effects.

Joey took a second to close his eyes, wondering what the best use of his time would be for the day when suddenly he felt strange.

The middle child of the family was extremely surprised to find that a large boulder had somehow been transported in front of him, or rather that's what he thought it was.

Looking closer at his surroundings Joey was quickly able to distinguish that the large rock in front of him was a mere pebble, he had been shrunk to the point where his body was only an inch tall.

"What... is... happening?" he asked himself, both confused and intrigued by what was happening. One minute he was thinking about Dr. Speck and the next thing he knows he is standing at the villain's exact height.

Was it possible he had somehow gained the power to shrink himself?

He didn't have much time to consider his situation much before he felt strong vibrations occurring in a pattern, they were getting stronger and occurring in a pattern, almost like footsteps.

In fact they were footsteps, belonging to non other than _________ as she walked into the backyard.

1. Maddie- Unaware that Joey had been shrunk, she's holding a basketball and wearing her uniform. Alerting Joey to the threat that she had most likely come outside to practice, until he could get her attention he'd have to dodge both her feet and the bouncing ball.

2. Liv- Shrunk him on purpose using a special device, she then tells him that the reason that she shrunk him was so that he could play Dr. Speck on her show. Once there and in costume she will explain what type of scene they'll be shooting.

You have the following choices:

1. Maddie's Intense Practice

2. Joey's Big Break

*Noteb*
3. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2096150-Shrinking-Superpower