*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joey's Big Break
  2. Shrinking Superpower?
  3. Liv and Maddie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2104946-Joeys-Big-Break
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1948494
Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.
This choice: Joey's Big Break  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Joey's Big Break

    by: Haro-Haze
http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor... <-Liv

Joey turned around quickly, shocked to see two large black walls standing before him at over ten feet tall each.

On top of these walls he noticed five large white digits wiggling around, each as big as his whole body if not bigger.

Looking up further Joey saw two large golden towers, stretching towards the sky like twin skyscrapers.

Although even these building like structures supported a much larger figure, a womanly torso with breasts the size his house.

That’s when he began to realize who it was towering over him, casting her shadow over his body like a goddess, one of his own sisters.

The luscious pink lips, her curly blonde hair, a pair of sparkling green eyes looking down at him like two bright emeralds.

Clearly this was Liv looking down at him, not his other sister Maddie.

“Liv down here, help me!” Joey asked, fearful that the gigantic blonde TV star might step him by accident. Crushing him into a bloody pulp underneath her high heel footwear.

Joey was actually glad that it was Liv who walked outside and not Maddie with her basketball, picturing himself running for his life while she practiced.

“He-he, don’t worry Joey. I see you, in fact I’m the one who shrunk you silly.” Liv giggled, tapping her heel against the concrete.

Joey struggled to stand as Liv’s foot created seismic tremors, finding it difficult to understand why Liv would shrink him.

“But why? Why would you do this too me?” Joey yelled, having to strain his voice if he wanted it to reach Liv’s eardrums.

“Because the studio gave me the power to choose a certain character for Voltage.” Liv smiled excitedly, knowing how much Joey loved the comic book series of her show.

“Oh my god! What…is…happening?” Joey said, realize what this meant .

“You want me to play Dr. Speck, like on TV?” unable to belief his older sister would present him with such an opportunity.

“That’s right little bro.” Liv giggled, placing extra emphasis on the word ‘little’ as she bent down to pick up her shrunken brother.

Of course initially Liv was set on shrinking her boyfriend Holden Dippledorf, but was worried the super cute boy might distract her on set no matter how small he was.

Although she still had the shrinking device the studio gave her to shrink Joey sitting in her right pocket, she could always shrink him later too if she wanted to have fun with him.

Liv’s thumb and index finger pushed into Joey’s chest and back, lifting him off the ground and up her rather enormous and imposing figure.

While being lifted up her body Joey noticed how tight Liv’s pants were, able to see every single detail of her long enticing legs.

It was long before he found himself under the magnificent gaze of Liv’s emerald like eyes, which were positively awe inspiring to say the least.

“Wow! You’re so tiny like this, I wonder how Tess never accidentally crushed this Dr. Speck.” Liv teased, frightening her one inch tall brother.

“Well Dr. Speck’s particles are so close together that he’s nearly indestructible.” Joey said, sharing his comic book knowledge.

“Then you’ll be happy to know that the device I used to shrink you follows the same properties.” Liv smiled, rolling her hand into a gentle fist.

The blonde teen girl then walked down the driveway towards her car, since she was a much better driver than Maddie.

After opening the driver side door Liv opened her palm to ask Joey where he’d like to spend the ride, the interior of her car looking like a beige palace.

“Ok little man, you’re too small for a seat-belt so I’ll let you pick where you sit.” Liv smiled, giving him a chance to decide for himself where he sat.

“I mean, I don’t know. I never really thought about where I’d sit in a five thousand foot long car.” Joey responded, looking around.

“Well I guess I could just let you sit in the driver’s seat with me, or rather under me.” Liv teased, frightening Joey with the idea of being flattened under her ass while she drove.

“Please Liv, anywhere but there! I’ll ride in your cup holder.” he begged, getting on his hands and knees.

“Relax, I was just kidding.” Liv smiled, bringing her hand over the cup holder closest to her seat and quickly dropped him inside.

Liv spent the next fifteen minutes driving to the studio across town, encountering little traffic along the way.

The blonde giantess then carried Joey from her car the the set where they’d be shooting the first scene with Dr. Speck.

He was surprised by how vast the set was compared to him, it even rivaled the size of Steven’s Point itself.

Liv walked away while Gemma walked into to explain the scene to Joey, getting on her hands and knees to look him uncomfortable close in his eyes.

While at normal size this would simply be the director’s way of invading people’s space, at Joey’s size it proved to be terrifying.

“Ok little buddy, are you listening to me? Cause this is how it’s gonna go down…” Gemma said, continuing to explain in detail what he’d be doing.

About five minutes later Liv returned in her costume, ready to start her day of acting with Joey.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CORci1fUcAAZ... <-Costume

Liv’s large blue boots came crashing down in front of Joey, creating massive quakes, almost crushing him accidentally as she looked around to see if he was in place.

“Joey? Are you ready yet?” Liv asked, forcing Joey to crane his neck upward only to see his sister cloak in a skin tight body suit.

“Liv, down here!” Joey yelled, attracting the blonde giantess’s attention.

“Opps, there you are. Almost crushed you there.” Liv laughed, not phased by the fact that she almost annihilated the tiny boy under her foot.

“Anyway’s I hope your ready for a fight, because I don’t plan to go easy on you.” Liv said, taking a fighting stance and bouncing back and forth lightly, displaying a playful smile towards the floor.

“Liv, stop messing around before you actually step on me.”Joey said, trying to avoid the slightest movement of Liv’s boot clad feet.

“Ok, ok, but you should start calling me Voltage til we're done shooting, otherwise we’ll have to do a second take.” Liv said, still smiling but sounding very serious.

As a professional actor Liv naturally hated having to do things twice do to other(s) incompetence, she might not be so forgiving if he made a rookie mistake on her set.

Now what kind of scene are they shooting?

1. Fight scene- Dr. Speck(Joey) uses levers placed before him to try and halt Voltage’s(Liv) progress as she makes her way across the room. Each lever controlling a different trap that would help him win, but her character might not be so happy with these traps if she makes it to her arch nemesis.

2. Spy scene- Dr. Speck(Joey) invades Tess’s(Liv) home after discovering where she lives, attempting to gain Intel that he could use against her, doing his best not to be spotted. Luckily Tess would not be looking for him after she returns from fighting a different criminal.

3. Climbing scene- Tess(Liv) has a key around her neck that she took from Dr. Speck(Joey) after their last encounter, which Joey must try to snatch from her without being detected by climbing her body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Voltage VS Dr. Speck

*Noteb*
2. Invasion of Privacy

*Noteb*
3. Climbing Mt. Voltage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2104946-Joeys-Big-Break