*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jasper Shrinks
  2. Henry Danger
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2116155-Jasper-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1948494
Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.
This choice: Jasper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jasper Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
It was a seemingly normal day in Swellview, California where we find Henry Hart about to bury an extremely dangerous device.

A shrink ray that would reduce the size of any object living or not to near microscopic sizes, the only drawback was that the effects were irreversible.

This made both Henry and Captain Man very happy that they never brought the device up to human testing, knowing they would have been small forever if they had.

Due to this defect Captain Man instructed Henry to bring the gun to a secure location and bury it somewhere that nobody could find it.

He was all set to bury it when he heard the voice of his best friend Jasper Dunlop, throwing the shrinking gun into the bushes to hide it.

The last thing he wanted was for someone who was as irresponsible as Jasper to find this device, thinking he might accidentally shrink them both.

Images of his younger sister Piper playing with them like living dolls filled his head, making him even more determined to hide the device.

“Oh hey Jasper. What’s up?” Henry asked, not fully hearing what Jasper had said upon walking into the backyard with all the other thoughts filling his head.

“I asked if you wanted to go bowling later tonight.” Jasper said, repeating himself before he noticed Henry's watch beep.

“Oh snap, I gotta go help Cap… I mean, I have to put in a few hours at my job.” Henry lied, after reading an urgent message from Captain Man.

The blonde teen ran out of the backyard without explaining any further, leaving Jasper alone with the shrink ray still hidden in the bushes.

Soon Jasper noticed it as a glint of light coming from the bushes and decided to investigate further, pulling the strange gun like device up to examine it closer.

“What is this thing, some kind of toy?” Jasper thought aloud, thinking it might have belonged to Piper.

“Weird, does it use foam bullets or…” he continued, pointing it at himself as he tried to open the magazine. Accidentally hitting the trigger and firing it directly into his stomach.

“OW! What was that?” He asked, tossing the gun like device back into the bushes before he noticed something even more strange was happening.

Henry’s house, backyard, and everything in it was growing, the ground was getting closer by the second. He was beginning to shrink.

“Whoa, this is so not cool. I’m shrinking!” He yelled, watching as everything around him shot up to unparalleled heights. Soon he had even shrunk to a size smaller than the blades of grass surrounding him, leaving him into the world’s smallest jungle.

“Wow, Henry's family really needs to do some landscaping.” Jasper thought aloud before feeling thunderous quakes occurring one after another.

The shrunken thirteen year old boy looked up, hoping to discover the cause of these tremors. Surprised to see a massive ________ walking towards him.

You have the following choices:

1. Piper Hart

*Noteb*
2. Charlotte

*Noteb*
3. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2116155-Jasper-Shrinks