*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After the harmonic convergence
  2. Bolin the Mighty
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1692932-After-the-harmonic-convergence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950021
Bolin gets a harem so lets get to it!
This choice: After the harmonic convergence  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

After the harmonic convergence

    by: FlashWally22
After the harmonic convergence a giant rock flew through the sky as Bolin was on a new passenger ship owned by Varrick. The ship rocked and Bolin fell over board as he screamed, "HEEEELP!"

People searched and searched, but could find a sign of Bolin. Bolin was lost at sea and that was not a good thing.

Mako attacked at the fire resistance punching bag as he sent fire all over it. He growled as he then said with a single tear leaving his eye, "Why Bo, why?"

Asami starred at her love as she looked down and then breathed in. She had to be strong as she then held up an envelope. Asami walked up to Mako as she said to him, "The lawyer dropped this off. It's Bolin's will."

Mako then furrowed his brows as he said angrily, "We don't need to open that."

Asami breathed as she said to him, "Mako, I loved him to. He was my brother in law after all. He was family and he's been gone from us for a year now. They searched all the islands and the sea is too vast for the various search. The search has been over now for months and we need to move on."

Mako then opened the envelope as he then read the first thing on the paper. In the will Bolin left Mako the title of the fire ferrets, the apartment that he owned, all the money in the bank account and he left him his probender ring he won after a successful three year run.

Out in the Southern Sea


Bolin walked on an island with a Elk Panther on his back. His bore no shirt and his shorts were tattered. He had a full beard and long spiky hair going everywhere. He put down the animal as he then began to cut into it and cut off the meat. From a distance came a noise of rocks falling as Bolin looked to the mountain with a swath in it.

Bolin looked at his meal as he then put the good parts above the fire. He then began to go up the mountain. After a few hours he finally got to the meteor crash site. He had been there a million times, but something was different. He saw a glow that was being smothered as he moved the rocks out of the way.

There he saw five crystals as he then earth bent them seeing what was making them glow. A great flash of light hit the world as people could see it from the shores of the United Republic. Bolin rapidly closed and opened his eyes as he looked after the flash died down.

There laying in the stones were Azula, Ty Lee, Visola, Toph and Malu. They were naked as he then began to carry them down to the camp site. One at a time as he then covered them in a few furs.

Bolin was poking at the cooled fire as the morning was now upon them. Azula was the first to wake as she then said curiously, "Where am I? Why aren't I in the after life?"

Bolin then said to her, "Uh, don't know where you came from alien. But, the after life couldn't take you without some form of damage."

Azula then saw him as she then looked down feeling a draft. She saw that she was naked. How did she react?

You have the following choices:

1. This idea is dumb

*Noteb*
2. She seemed horny after being revived

*Noteb*
3. She attacked him!

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1692932-After-the-harmonic-convergence