*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes!
  2. This idea is dumb
  3. After the harmonic convergence
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1919624-Yes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950021
Bolin gets a harem so lets get to it!
This choice: Yes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes!

    by: FlashWally22
Bolin looked at the new spirit vines in Republic city. He smelled the pleasant fragrant wafting on the air. As he walked he realized something, "Wait, aren't I allergic to pollen? If there are flowers, where's the pollen?"

From the spirit vine covered area of the city floated out three naked females. They had hair and skin that was covered in spots of semen and female ejaculate. They looked like Azula, Ty Lee and Mai only happy with smiles and giggles as they floated on the air. Their naked bodies mesmorized Bolin as he backed up and said with surprise, "What the spirit world is going on?"

The Azula (P) giggled as she sprinted through the air to Bolin as she let out from her hands pollen that took the shape of flames. The pollen slipped into his shirt and turned outward making his shirt fall off onto the ground. He hit a wall as the Ty Lee (P) appeared at his side and kissed his cheek, then moved to his lips licking inside of his mouth. Bolin could taste the various bodily fluids that this magical girl had consumed probably moments ago attacked a fellow traveler.

The Mai (P) appeared to his other side as she had pollen come out in the form of a blade. Cutting off his pants Bolin saw his 7 inch flaccid turning hard cock flop out. The three magical girls giggled at the sight of his manhood.

I have made all the pollen girls names have a (p) identification to make it easier to realize that that girl is a pollen girl. Please when using a gril place a (p) by their name.

You have the following choices:

1. The three pollen girls get what they want, semen!

*Noteb*
2. Senna appears she was visiting looking for Korra

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1919624-Yes