*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658618-Young-Tsunade
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: After she wake up, say "Grandma is horny" (the hypnosis keyword)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Young Tsunade

    by: mecham
(Originally written by OJAVIX)

—Wow! Grandma is...sexy, but she is way to old for me— Naruto said after the act of sex they previously had.
—Wish I could hang out with her more time— Naruto said wishing to be with her.
—I got it!!!— Naruto came up with a plan.
Naruto decided to wait Tsunade until she wakes up...After some time......

—Mmmmh— Tsunade said while waking up and standing up.
—"Grandma is horny"— Naruto said and Tsunade entered on hypnosis mode.
—Now, I know what I am going to do with her— Naruto said.
—Grandma; when I count to 3 you will wake up and forget our previous act of sex— Naruto hinted Tsunade.
—Yes...forget— Tsunade slowly answered.
—When you wake up, you will have the same age as me (12-13)— Naruto suggested Tsunade.
—Yes...same age— Tsunade monotonically answered.
—The time is flowing backwards and as soon as you wake up you will be young again— Naruto kept suggesting Tsunade.
—Yes......young— Tsunade slowly and monotonically answered.
—All your memories, your way of being and everything else will be young again just as the same age as me— Naruto hinted Tsunade.
—Yes...being...young— Tsunade smoothly answered.
—Although your body is old and big, you will feel that it is young and small as when you were young— Naruto hinted Tsunade.
—Yes......body...young...small— Tsunade slowly answered.

—And when you open your eyes, you will fall in love with the first person you see— Naruto suggested Tsunade.
—Yes.....fall in love— Tsunade monotonically answered.
—And as you fell in love with that person, you will be shy and want to spend time, dates and all that kind of stuff boyfriend-girlfriends do— Naruto suggested Tsunade.
—Yes.....Understood— Tsunade smoothly and slowly answered.
—Now to start the fun, 1, 2 and 3 *clap*— Naruto said and clapped his hands.
—Huh?— Tsunade said after her trance.

Naruto was watching Tsunade to see if the hypnosis suggestions worked. Tsunade was acting a little bit confused, but as soon as she look up to Naruto...
—Haaa!!!— Tsunade said surprised.
—Hi— Naruto said to Tsunade.
—H-H-Hi— Tsunade said surprised.
—How old are you?— Naruto asked Tsunade to see if the hypnosis worked.
—12—Tsunade answered with a shy voice.
—It seems that it worked, she thinks she is young and is acting very shy— Naruto thought.
After some uncomfortables moments......

—Excuse me...but, what´s your name?— Tsunade said with a very shy expression.
—Oh!...My name is Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto— Naruto answered.
—Ahh...what a nice name, my name is Tsunade and I wanted to see if you wanted to go out on a date with me— Tsunade said with a very shy expression.
—Oh!...so that´s all about, eh?...Ok, I will be glad to go on a date with you, Tsunade— Naruto answered to Tsunade´s invitation.
—Ahh...what a joy!— Tsunade said with a happy and relieved face.

The hypnosis suggestions seem to work out:
Tsunade thinks she is young and she´s in love with Naruto.
Now that the date has been programmed, there´s only one thing Naruto is worried and starts thinking...

—We should go to________´s house— Naruto said.


To whose house Naruto is thinking to go?

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto's house

*Noteb*
2. Tsunade's house

*Noteb*
3. Someone else's house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658618-Young-Tsunade