*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. strange rules
  2. Some Rules
  3. Wish 3
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955115-Genie-in-a/cid/2450898-strange-rules
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1955115
You find an item holding a genie
This choice: Rule Set 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

strange rules

    by: Unknown
the cute 17 yr old looking blue haird Genie smiles and winks at you playfully holding up her finger...

"My Master,before we begin though there are a few rules regarding my services"

"Rules?" you ask her inquisitively "i didint know there were rules to making wishes"

the genie Nods "oh yes" she continues "every genie has 3 rules unique to him or her"

"and what are you'r rules?" you ask

"my first rule is the Rule of Compassion...you cannot wish for any bad or harm upon others" She pouts "that is mean and i dont grant mean or evil wishes...a subrule to this is,i will not effect another's Free will or enslave them."

she continues

"my second Rule is the Rule of Honesty: ...you cannot lie to me,and i am unable to grant a wish you do not truly desire...the rule of Honesty works both ways of course,as i am not permitted to lie to you either"

"okay" you nod

"And Finaly is my rule of Compromise" you stare questionably at her as she smiles and lets out a little giggle "whenever you make a wish,if i so choose i may make my own little altercation to it"

"i dont like the sound of that..." you look at her nervously
she gives you another playfull wink "dont worry master,its not as bad as it sounds...there are restrictions to me doing this of course...i cannot make alterations to the wish that prevents it from being Fulfilled and i cannot break my own rules...so you need not worry of me causing you any harm"

"thats it?" you say

"Yep" she smiles,"now would master like to make his first wish now,or would he like some suggestions?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955115-Genie-in-a/cid/2450898-strange-rules