*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1841618-AJ-Lee-gets-her-fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1955847
WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.
This choice: She forces you to become her Butt cushion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

AJ Lee gets her fun.

    by: XtremeUniverse3
AJ takes you to her hotel room near the arena and locked the door and Alpha said "Uh, AJ? I know I agreed to be your "pet" but WHY did you lock the door?" AJ Lee responds to Alpha, "Oh, you'll see." Then the one called "the geek goddess", had placed you on a soft and fancy hotel couch and she smiled and you realized, when AJ Lee smiles nothing goes right. "Ok AJ, what are you going to do?" you spoke in a serious way, "What, can't a girl treat he pet nicely? You know.....how about I give you.....a lapdance?" AJ said in a sultry voice. A lap dance from AJ Lee is something you cannot turn down because what you heard across the internet that many divas were hot in the modern era of wrestling but none like AJ Lee and it is because her own ass attracts a lot of men in the audience and from the T.V. screen and keeps on teasing them with it and she knows it. She can wrestle and can look good and make it look good doing it. That's why she became the Divas Champion. You then respond "Okay, sure!" Alpha said in an excited tone. You then sat down on the couch to enjoy the show and AJ did her promise, but only for a short time.

AJ soon found her chance as she took one more turn with her beautiful butt, she SLAMMED on Alpha hard as Alpha's grew wide before impact and groaned after. Then, AJ Lee spoke in an innocent way "I DID give you a lap dance." she joked, "I only made you my pet so can be my Butt cushion!" "WHAT?!" reacted Alpha. Then, AJ grinded her ass ontop of you and is enjoying it very much but you weren't. Soon enough, she was enjoying so much she suddenly started a grinding/humping combination on you and moaned in pleasure as you groaned in pain. Then she got off of you and took you up to her face while you are still groggy and panted and moaned while talking and smiling saying " *grits teeth/breathes* I can't take it anymore [*repeats same breathing*] I need you....INSIDE me..!" your eyes grew wide as heard that final word and tried anyway you can to get away from that sexy yet insane chick. But, it was impossible and she took you to......?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her mouth.

*Noteb*
2. Her lower body.

3. Has a plan before she proceeds with you. (involves more shrinking)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XtremeUniverse3 (UN: xtremeunivese3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1841618-AJ-Lee-gets-her-fun