*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1677499-Cleavage-Cat-Origins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Cleavage Cat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cleavage Cat Origins.

    by: Life in HD
Like with any great superhero in fictional material, a good origin is key to the character. It is what defines them as a person and what makes them tick. And like those men and women of fiction, our heroine Rena Westfall must have a tale of her own. One where she will find her goal to push toward. But since there is more then one writer for Rena's adventures, it's only fair that there should be more then one tale to tell. So, I decided instead of one, we should have three different origin tales for three different Renas.

Option One:
Rena is your average nerd. Good grades in collage, knowledge like a dictionary, and can talk for hours about how Deathstroke will always beat Deadpool or how Hulk could crush Superman any day of the week. Rena is also an avid collector of comic books, both Marvel, DC and a few rare titles. She loves superhero fiction the most out of all her different collections, and she has a secret wish that she would love to become a superhero herself, more than anything. But this is easier then she would think because in her world, super heroes and villains are real things, fighting crime or stealing jewels around the city as we speak. So as what might start as a normal day for Rena will become extremely abnormal as fate conspires to turn the nerdy, glasses-wearing cat-girl into a ultra-sexy super hero force of justice.

Option Two:
One of the greatest parts of writing is creating something that isn't just similar to norm. So in this story, the year is 2634, and America is a very different place. In this timeline, America is a fascist state. Everything from education to religion to how many children that are born is controlled by the Countrymen, a group of lords that live in the tower of heaven, which rises far into the atmosphere. The cities are split into two parts, with the rich and powerful men and women living on sky islands in total luxury, with robot servants and massive homes. The workers however, live in far poorer homes on the land, often cramped and badly made, pushing themselves just to get the required money to live. Gangs are rife and law is rare. Rena is lucky, having found work in the more dangerous genetic factories, getting to live in one of the better areas. However one day when Rena is caught in an accident with a female enhancement product and military chemicals that mix up her DNA. Rather then try to have the incident covered up, she is given better living conditions for her and her family in exchange for her taking care of the other mutants that are common in the city. But Rena is a kind person at heart, and she will always try to help if she can. Can she change the city of America into a better place, or will she become another pawn of the state?

Option Three:
The furthest from the original, in the year 2240, the water city of Elysian is one of the most advanced cities in the world, fitting a population of the worlds best and brightest citizens in luxury as they work for the betterment of humanity. Often a target of bullying as a child, here Rena is a cynical scientist that specialises in genetic engineering in order to speed up the evolution of humans in one of the most advanced science areas on earth. This has allowed her to find a way to enhance the human form to superhuman abilities. However, after having her funding cut for lack of results, she uses a prototype superhuman injection on herself to get back at the bumbling baboons in the higher office that are destroying her hard work. However, a genetic impurity in the injection causes her breasts to swell to a massive size. Becoming the super villain "Black Bosom", she is determined to get what she thinks she deserves from this city. Will she continue her super villainous ways to get what she wants no matter what, or will she find that she doesn't have the heart of be a selfish villain for to long?

And for all of those who want to read the original Cleavage Cat by Faceless One and System_Crash, use this link.

:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4318103

Membership is required for some of the chapters.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Life in HD (UN: dragonstomper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1677499-Cleavage-Cat-Origins