*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Renazilla Arise
  2. Renazilla?
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1793477-Renazilla-Arise
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Renazilla  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Renazilla Arise

    by: Unknown
The day happened harmlessly for Rena, Rena smiled and then she let out a yawn. She looked out and saw that her garden was growing rather nicely. She saw wildflowers growing high enough to reach past her head and sniffed one. She saw several birds fly up into the sky and exotic fish swimming in the water underneath her deck. Rena climbed up and reached up to pick a pineapple to eat it. "Everything is wonderful," she said to herself. "This island is paradise."

That's what Rena thought but what she didn't know, nor did anything else on the island know that the military was practicing with atomic weapons. There was a submarine nearby and inside the general was looking at the pilot. "We have our heading General Bader," said the pilot. "The island is in site." The general gave a glare and looks out to the island as another soldier comes forward. "Sir," he said. "I seriously think we should be reconsidering this. These bombs are still in the testing phase." "What do you think we're doing here?" asked General Bader. "Fire the first bomb.

The pilot nodded his head but then he realized something as he zoomed in to see Rena feeding several birds. "Wait a minute General," he said. "I think there's somebody living on the island." The pilot showed an image of Rena and the general looked at the neko on screen. "Who is that?" he asked. "An escapee from our genetic weapons division. Blast the island." "But general," said the pilot. "General, she's a living thing." "She's a freak. Fire away!"

"Y-Yes sir," said the pilot. "I understand." The pilot gulps and then pressed the button to launch a torpedo that went through the water at high speed and released atomic energy. The general watched as the torpedo's energy caused several sharks to go belly up and then the torpedo started to surface as it closed in. Rena got up and heard the sound as she let out a grunt.

The cat girl climbed up a tree and then looked out to see the missile closing in. Before she can react, the bomb struck the island and made it go up in a mushroom cloud. As the smoke and fire cleared up, what was once a tropical paradise has been transformed into a burnt up wasteland, all the birds and fish were dead and Rena was laying down motionless. She was holding her chest in pain as fallout came down from the air.

Rena coughed and struggled to get up, she had no idea how she survived such a terrible fate and even coughed up what looked like green vomit. However as Rena felt her shoulder, she learned that she was bleeding the same green liquid. She opened her eyes and they flashed yellow as she let out a grunt. That's when her muscles begin to bulged out and she let out a frantic meow as her fangs grew sharper.

General Bader and his men homed in on the destroyed island and the pilot looked on in surprise. "General," said the pilot. "It's that cat girl. She somehow survived the bombing." "So the bomb didn't quite work." Said the general in disappointment. "And I'm afraid there's more bad news." Said a technician.

Something was coming over Rena. First she started to grow spikes down her back and a large hump on her neck. Then she lost patches of her fur as she held out her hands and then her claws extended and she sprouted a second set from the knuckles on each of her hands. She sprouted a lizard like spin on her back and then she started to grow.

"No!" yelled General Bader as he looked on. "This isn't possible. This kind of anomaly shouldn't be happening in real life. However, the anomaly was happening and Rena kept on growing until she was 200ft tall. Rena let out a loud roar and then breathed out atomic fire. She then walked out into the water and saw the submarine. "Destroy her!" yelled the general.

The sub shot all the torpedoes it could but they explosions didn't even dent Rena's new body. Rena instead dove into the water, grabbed the sub with her mouth and crushed it between her jaws. The sub blew up and the crew perished. But now Rena was mad at the world and out for destruction. Where does she start?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. New York City

2. Tokyo Japan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1793477-Renazilla-Arise