*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give me MOAAAAR OPTIONS!
  2. A deal with death?
  3. Renazilla?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1817222-Give-me-MOAAAAR-OPTIONS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Give me MOAAAAR OPTIONS!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Give me MOAAAAR OPTIONS!

    by: PrincessKooh
Rena is a 21 year old catgirl with orange fur and black stripes like a tiger. She has sparkling green eyes, long red hair down to her shoulders, with a skinny figure with a flat chest and butt (but that's soon to change )


Rena was hiking through a thick jungle Amazon like Forest. She couldn't believe she got duped by her college professor into venturing this trek without the group just because he was lazy.


Rena had wondered into a lush section but didn't seem to notice the lack of wild life as she approached a clearing with a lake. The clearing was obscured and given cover by both several of the biggest trees imaginable as well as a mysterious Misty fog.

Rena hadn't noticed a very old decaying sign covered in moss with some kind of ancient text on it.
She also paid little noticed to the fact the lake was devoid of all life but also that the plant life nearest the lake as she approached was larger than it should be. In fact not just large huge.


She passed a few roses that were as tall or taller than her then some mushrooms 3 times her size. A virtual scene out of Alice In Wonderland. Finally she was at the lakes edge. She sat her stuff down exhausted and thirsty. Rena couldn't resist. The lake gave off a shiny mysterious glowing aura. She cupped her hands together and drank a few handfuls.

Rena couldn't believe the taste. Was this really water? It had a fruity minty crisp taste yet it was subtle and still had the consistency of water. As she sat on the shore staring at the lake she sampled. She was too mesmerized to notice her fatigue and hunger fade.


Her cuts and bruises started to heal yet she starred at the lake captivated. It seemed to be beckoning her the urge getting stronger and stronger. Her cat ears flicked. She realized she was dirty and sweaty. An idea popped into her head. She have a look around and a listen. Fully convinced no intelligent life was anywhere nearby she stripped all her clothing off. She looked at her surroundings and spotted the mushrooms.

"Wow this jungle is strange! At least there's a food source too" she said walking over to the giant shroom. She looked in awe. It had to be at least 16 feet tall the ones on either side slightly taller.

She reached forward dug in with both hands and broke off a size able piece to her at least at her size. She took a bite and walked back over to the lake. She didn't notice the spot she took from the mushroom grow back or the 3 mushrooms grow taller. As she walked back to the lake she felt odd but it soon passed.


She looked at her reflection. Something seemed off. She looked bigger?! Nah it couldn't be!

"I feel like Alice In Wonderland" she said. Then she ate the baseball sized piece of mushroom till it was gone.


"Of course even Alice wasn't this flat" she lamented looking at her reflection then putting her fingers her bug bite size nipples. "I swear without these I'd think I didn't have a chest area at all"


Finally she decided to make her way into the lake. She stopped once the water was waist high and sat down again a cool rock. She splashed some water over herself. She didn't notice as her fur seemed to vanish off her chest or hair disappear of her legs arms and neither parts. She was looking slightly more human but retained her cat ears and tail.

In fact she rubbed her orange tail with black stripes clean.

"Huh that's weird my tail feels longer? Thicker? ... Heavier?! "

Just then she started to feel strange again. Her eyes widened as her chest tingle then 2 mounds started to form under her nipples which now hardened and were normal size. She watched before her eyes as a pair of breasts formed then became A Cup , B Cup and stopped at mid C cups.

Not only had her dream come true but they were the perfect size to her. Luckily they weren't going to grow in cup size but had she not been preoccupied by her breasts she'd notice her body was growing the water from the lake seemingly being absorbed into her body. Her growth spurt left her at 10 feet tall as it stopped.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue! Giantess Amazoness Paradise!

2. Some other story line

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1817222-Give-me-MOAAAAR-OPTIONS