*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/2203667-Her-breasts-were-now-a-C-cup-and-felt-quite-full
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Her breasts were now a C cup, and felt quite full  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her breasts were now a C cup, and felt quite full

    by: Unknown
"Beep, beep, beep!" the alarm clock on Rena's bed stand screeched, its timer set at 8:00. Rena's arm reached out and began to rapidly push buttons to stop the thing's obnoxious sounds.
She threw away and sat up, yawning, thinking to herself: "Just another ordinary day."
Or was it? Rena suddenly felt a slightly heavy weight dangling from her chest. When she looked down, she was greeted by a pair of larger bosoms, its erect nipples poking at her shirt, leaking strange substance that stained her shirt a darker colour.
The cat girl was surprised. "Now how did this happen?" she asked herself. She pulled off her shirt to further examine this strange situation. Yup, they were definitely larger; her breasts, that were only about the size of A cups yesterday, had grown to the size the size of C cups.
The cat girl wasn't sure to be glad or freaked out by her magically bigger, so she only remained with a nonchalant expression, squeezing her tender breasts, watching how the milk leaked out of her nips and soak her already wet fur. It felt heavy, and so dame full!
After her senses returned, she climbed out of bed and headed off to the bathroom, trying her best to come up with some rational conclusion how this all happened.
"This could just be a dream." No, it felt just to real to be a dream. "Maybe it's an allergic reaction." But what allergic reaction could possibly make THIS happen?
The water was just right when Rena stepped into the shower, trying her best to ignore her boobs, which jiggled and bounced with each step. The water that ran down the drain was white as the cat girl washed herself with soap.
"What if they get bigger during the day or leak more milk and stain my clothing," she thought to herself, rubbing her breasts in circles. It would be a pity if that happened, for she had to go to work today at. The embarrassment would be excruciating.
Rena was caught between a rock and a hard place. Her first solution was to pretend that she was sick and stay at home, but she knew very well that she could not keep that excuse up forever. Her other solution was risk being seen and go to a doctor to get herself checked out.
But what choice does she take

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She decides to stay at home.

*Noteb*
2. She decides to go see a doctor.

*Noteb*
3. While thinking, she suddenly realised something...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/2203667-Her-breasts-were-now-a-C-cup-and-felt-quite-full