*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1916663-Chillingham
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Original Location 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Chillingham

    by: InfiniteBull
You look around in surprise at your surroundings. One second you were in the lodge and now you're on the sidewalk in some huge city. You are immediately assaulted by the cold and start shivering. You start walking but have no idea where you are going. You don't know where this place is but you know Helga's machine probably had a hand in sending you here. Looking around you see that the buildings have a Victorian style to them. You decide to get inside one of them and warm up so you turn toward the closest one. As you approach it you suddenly feel a huge presence bearing down on you and turn in time to see a giant set of talons coming from above. They land on the ground and you find yourself wedged in between two of them. Looking up you see that they belong to a chubby harpy girl with blue feathers and average sized breasts. She's wearing a white blouse and a black skirt that reaches down to the point where her bird legs begin. Her hair is blue like her feathers and is short and very straight. She walks forward and enters the building, taking you with her.

Upon entering the building you feel much better. The heat from her talons and the warmth from being inside feel great. You don't know if this girl is friendly or not but you need some help. You begin knocking on her talons hoping she'll feel you. You succeed and she looks down. When she sees you her eyes widen and her hair raises a little bit. "A human?" she says and reaches down to pick you from her foot. "Hello there." she says politely. You hear that she has a British accent. "Hi there my name is Stephen." you say. "I hate to ask but I'm in sort of a bind and could use some help." she smiles and pats your head. "Of course, I'll help any way I can. My name is Jaylene" This girl is very polite. You're glad she's the first person you met.

Just then you hear someone else coming and see a huge werewolf girl with pure white fur and long flowing black hair. She's got an hourglass figure and is wearing some sort of dark purple gown with long sleeves. Although it doesn't really show any of her fur you can tell her boobs are fairly large. She passes by and glances at you in Jaylene's hand. She stops and leans forward to give you a sniff. You don't know what she's doing but then she walks away. "Are you planning to eat that?" she asks Jaylene. "Of course not!" your new friend answers. "He's lost and needs help!" The wolfess heads into another room while Jaylene follows. "Good, he doesn't seem to be of good quality." You don't know whether you should feel relieved that you're not going to be eaten or insulted. "This is Snow Howler." Jaylene tells you. She likes to eat humans but only those she deems acceptable." You nod and look around to see you're in what appears to be a sitting room. Like the outside this place gives off a Victorian era feel. Even the way the two girls are dressed seems that way, and Snow has British accent like Jaylene. "Excuse me." you call up. "But what is this city called?" Jaylene blinks and tilts her head. "Why this is Chillingham." she answers. Chillingham? You've never even heard of it, but it gives an obvious British feel.

Snow pours herself a cup of tea as well as one for for Jaylene. Then you hear rumbling and another monster enters. This one is a sort of Frankenstein monster. She's pear shaped and her skin is slightly green. You can see stitches in various places where her different parts were sewn together. She has wavy red hair reaching her back and her chest is big, but her hips are bigger by comparison. She's wearing a tight button up shirt and a long skirt, and there are two . "Hello everyone!" she says as she enters. When she sees you she leans in quickly and studies you intently. "Jaylene, where did you find this human?" she asks. "Just outside, he's lost and needs help." Jaylene answers. The new girl grabs you and holds you up to her huge face. "My name is Mary and I'd be glad to help you! You can stay in my room with me and we can get to know each other better!" she says. You are gently snatched away by Jaylene. "Mary is a bit of romantic." she explains. Mary folds her arms. "That may be, but I can just tell he's special!" You roll your eyes. You're actually used to this kind of thing.

Another girl enters next but this one doesn't make any stomping sounds. Thats because she slithers in on a giant black snake tail. She's a naga like Connie and has light skin with shoulder length brown hair. She's quite fat but is pretty attractive. She's wearing a tight shirt like Mary. As she gets closer she spots you and smiles. "Would you be willing to share that little morsel?" she asks Jaylene. "No, Addy, I'm helping him!" Jaylene says protectively. "Well maybe I'll help myself to him later." the naga tells her while eying you hungrily. You were kind of hoping she'd be friendly like Connie but you can't win every time.

As the girls all get settled and relaxed a huge vampire woman comes in the room. She's taller than the others and has purple skin with long black hair. She's got a voluptuous figure with huge breasts and hips. "Hello girls!" she says cheerily. "Hello Miss Tu!" the girls answer in unison. "I trust your day is going well!" she asks as she pours herself a cup of tea. "Yes, I can't really complain." Snow says as she sips her tea. "Yes, and I found my soul mate!" Mary tells the vampire. Miss Tu smiles. "Really? What is he like?" she asks. "Just see for yourself! Jaylene has him!" Mary answers. Looking over Miss Tu sees you and stands up quickly. "A human?" she says as she walks over. "What is someone as small as you doing here?" she asks. Realizing you haven't actually explained yet you tell everyone your story. "Terrordale?" Miss Tu says. "Thats practically on the other side of Mons Terra!" Just great. "My relative April lives in Terrordale." Snow says matter of factly. She's related to April? Compared to her cousin Snow is a bit snooty. "Can he stay here for now?" Jaylene asks. "Now you know this is a women only boarding house." Miss Tu tells her. "He's just a human! He won't cause any trouble!" the harpy pleads. What is Miss Tu's decision?

You have the following choices:

1. You Can Stay

*Noteb*
2. You Can Stay, But On One Condition

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1916663-Chillingham