*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1682866-A-home-is-taken-by-the-alien-Kane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: A home?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A home is taken by the alien Kane.

    by: Unknown
Commander Kane looks over the unusual table and sees that everything below him looks incredibly realistic, yet so small. At the same time as he looks down at the table, he something interesting while he observes an area of the planet Earth the humans call Northern California. Kane sees a nice, two-story house before him, and from his point of view, the human dwelling resembles a dollhouse. Kane looks around the table to see no other houses are nearby, and tall lush trees surround this house. “This is a perfect opportunity to test out this device,” he thinks to himself.

Kane decides to have a bit of fun first because all work and no play makes Kane a dull alien monster. Kane walks over to another separate table, and activates a life like hologram that not only looks like the area around the dollhouse, but also the holographic images feel like the real thing too. Think Star Trek the Next Generations holodeck. After he activates this separate holographic table, he sees before him a duplicate landscape just like the one on the table. However, this table is missing something very important, living humans. Kane looks at the dollhouse, presses a few buttons, and instantly the dollhouse vanishes in a blinding flash of greenish light. It is transported to the other holographic table. Kane looks over at the second table, and he can see that the dollhouse is undamaged, but it has no power, or water. Kane quickly press some more buttons, and with his advanced technology, he restores everything to the home, except for any communications. Kane looks the miniature house that is surrounded by fake trees over, and he…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1682866-A-home-is-taken-by-the-alien-Kane