*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1965121-Go-out-to-lunch-with-Becca
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Go out to lunch with Becca?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go out to lunch with Becca?

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Hey! I'm going to get lunch, wanna come?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, sure." you said as you felt your stomach grumble.

You went to a diner close to your office and sat down and picked up a menu at the table.

"You mentioned you just broke up with your girlfriend, right?" Becca asked.

"Yeah. Yesterday." you replied.

"Well then, you should go to a club with me tonight. Get you back on the market." Becca said.

"That's not a bad idea." you said.

"Good. I'll give you the details of where to meet up later." Becca said.

Later you walked back to your apartment and stopped in front of the door, and looked down, seeing a stack of boxes. You picked them up, and read the label.

"I didn't order anything, but these packages are for a Heidi Edwards. Delivery guy must've screwed up." you said, as you took the boxes into your apartment and tossed them on the table.

You checked it further, the address was your's, but the name was wrong.

"Might as well check what they are..." you said, as you opened a box. You pulled out a bunch of bras and panties. You went to the next box and found skirts, dresses and women's pajamas. The third box held heels, sandals, women's converse.

"What is all this stuff?" you wondered aloud. You picked up your phone to call Sarah. The phone rang and clicked.

"Hello?" Sarah asked.

"Did you send a bunch of women's clothes to my apartment?" you asked.

"No. Why would I do that?"

"I... I don't know. But they're addressed to some girl named Heidi Edwards and I didn't order them."

"Well I have no idea what you're talking about.

"...Fine." you said, hanging up the phone, not hearing Sarah giggle on the other end.

What's next?

You have the following choices:

1. The next transformation

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1965121-Go-out-to-lunch-with-Becca