*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A group of college kids
  2. Choose the wielder
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/1681654-A-group-of-college-kids
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1958603
Rubber brush? I hardly know her brush!
This choice: A group of college teenagers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A group of college kids

    by: Yote
The Brush has found its way onto a college campus, where it is liable to cause all manner of chaos.

The appropriately named Apartment Three is a student apartment located on the third floor of the old medical school, a recently renovated, 200-year old building that sits on the edge of campus. In just a short time since term began, it has developed a reputation as a great place to hold wild parties, due to its secluded location and the sound-muffling properties of its thick stone walls. The flat has an open door policy - mostly because the hinges on the door tend to seize up when it gets cold - and has become something of a hub of the social life of the college.

The second and fourth floors are are empty and closed for ongoing renovation. Apartment three has space to lodge up to twelve student, though many of the bedrooms currently stand empty, irregularly filled when needed, usually by transfer students passing through. The landlord drops by to inspect the apartment roughly every two weeks..

Flatmates

Sophia
A second year student in Sports Science, Sophia is an avid athlete with large, full breasts on a honed physique. She has long, blonde hair usually tied back in a ponytail. Since starting college she has seen a host of boyfriends, usually cheating on them after a few weeks due to her seemingly insatiable libido. Sophia is somewhat air-headed and often wishes she could have Nicole's brains, if only for her exams.

Nicole
A cute but shy forensic science student with dark auburn hair, pale skin scattered with freckles, and thick glasses. She has a slightly doughy figure, with B-cup breasts, wide hips, and a rather flat arse. She is secretly envious of her flatmates' larger boobs. She is committed to her course and can often be found in the library, in coffee shops indulging in her only vice, caffeine, or in her room, studying long into the night. She'd be the first to admit that she needs chance to unwind now and again.

Emma
The "bondage fairy" as the twins like to call her, Emma is the most private of the flatmates, spending most of her time secluded in her room, to the point that nobody is even sure what it is she's studying. She has a certain pixie quality to her, being petite and slim, with a boyish figure and flat chest. Her hair is short and dyed at least two colours that change on an almost daily basis. Both men and women have been witnessed slipping out of her room on the morning, and brief glimpses into her room suggest an abundance of straps, chains, and leather. Perhaps the one who knows the most about Emma is Molyneux, who likes to sleep at the end of her bed.

Selina
A nursing student with a calm, motherly disposition, she can often be found clearing up from the night before. Half-Indian, she has dark hair and complexion, and massive breasts.

Stanley
An engineering student and a geek. Hosts the college tabletop RPG club twice a week. Is mechanically adept and an avid homebrewer, brewing and distilling large quantities of low-quality, high-strength alcohol in the empty spaces within the walls of the old building, which he uses to buy favour with his more cooler peers.

Marcus and Lucas
Identical twin brothers that share a room. Hard-drinking, hard-partying, with easy charm and good looks. From a privileged background, they are both quite spoilt. Lucas is the younger of the two, studying pre-med, and is slightly more effeminate, while Marcus is studying architecture.

Secondary characters

Molyneux
A black and white, stray cat which walked inside and made the flat its home one day. The flatmates are still arguing over a definitive name and sex for the animal. Molyneux has so far managed to avoid the detection of the landlord.

Who finds the brush first?

You have the following choices:

1. Sophia

2. Emma

3. Stanley

4. The twins

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958603-The-Rubber-Brush/cid/1681654-A-group-of-college-kids