*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2655335-Big-momma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big momma!

    by: Stormeagle
((Going to assume our hero is 1/2" tall))
It is the childrens mother! She is a woman in her late 40's but really looks much younger. The mother ordered a double fish filet meal with large fries and a coke. Even tho she is a little fat, she is still kind of attractive. Still coated in grease, you shed your shirt in disgust!

"Ugh..." You groan. You never liked McDonalds in general, minus the apples pies and coffee. Even tho you know you need to get one of these giants attention, you want to get this fat and oil off your skin now! You make your way over to a napkin on the tray and hop onto it, burying your face into it. Unfortunately, this was bad timing for you. The mothers massive hand reaches for the napkin you are standing on! She got a little ketchup on her cheek after dipping a hand full of fries and shoveling them into her gob.

"Wait! Whoa, whoa!!!" You cry out as the napkin is lifted off the tray. Of course, you have nothing to grab hold of, and fall...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In the mothers Fish Filet, bun off as she is about to sprinkle pepper into it

*Noteb*
2. In a McFlurry cup

*Noteb*
3. In the ketchup cup

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stormeagle (UN: dsteward85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2655335-Big-momma