*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2044251-The-lady-was-Samus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: The lady was Samus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The lady was Samus

    by: Former182
"I have no idea, miss..." You said as you raised your hands.

"Well, at least you are raising your hands. Slowly turn around," The voice said.

You did as ordered and were surprised to see a blonde woman in a blue skintight suit. She was taller than you and was holding some laser gun.

"Are you... Samus Aran?" you asked.

"Yes, what's it to you?" Samus asked back as she slowly walked towards you.

"Well, I could tell you, but I doubt you'd believe me..." You said when she neared you.

"Let me guess... You're a fan of me and a few other ladies, but all of us are video game characters. Only you are real, but you have no idea how you got here," Samus answered with a wry smirk. "We've been waiting for you."

You were stunned to hear that, only shaken out of it when Samus grabbed your arms and put some high-tech device on your wrists.

"What gives?!" You uttered before Samus pressed a button on her suit. your wrists then came together.

"Merely a security precaution," Samus answered before she pressed a button on her gun. A beam of light came from her gun and hit the high-tech handcuffs. she then turned around and began to walk away, swaying her sexy ass as she pulled you along.

"For who?" you asked as you tried not to look at Samus's beautiful behind.

"That's gonna stay a surprise for now," Samus answered as she lead you to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2044251-The-lady-was-Samus