*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2107847-Angry-Peach
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: refused, making Peach angry.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Angry Peach

    by: Former182
You looked off to the side and rubbed the back of your head as you said, "That... sounds nice, but I know that most video game women are pretty nice. They'd accept my situation... Wouldn't they?"

As you said the words, you realized what your body was doing. You knew you normally didn't do stuff like that, but you were in a video game world. Maybe your actions are being changed by it?

Peach frowned as she put one hand on her hips and began to poke you in the chest with the other.

"You are in a lot of danger! Take for instance... Wendy O. Koopa has a thing for semen and would milk you every day when she's not treating you like a slave! The Dark Queen from Battletoads is just as bad, but she's a human with a penchant for black leather to go with her black hair! I'm not sure what Bayonetta would do, but I'm willing to be she'd flirt and seduce you to the point where you're begging to cum! And those three are only the first ones I can think of!" Peach angrily said, forcing you backwards to her bed. "And not only that, but I let you under my dress! Under. My. Dress. And even had my pussy press against your back! Do you know how many beings would do anything to be in your place!?"

"Princess,I-I-I-" you utter before the back of your legs ran into the sides of her bed. "Princess, I need some space!"

Peach let out an annoyed huff before she...

You have the following choices:

1. used her magic to force you on and keep you on her bed.

*Noteb*
2. Ordered you out of her room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2107847-Angry-Peach