*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Stinky Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961748-The-Stinking-Dead/cid/1722579-The-Stinky-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961748
Pretty much just a Parody of the walking dead, with stink instead of bite.
Chapter #1

The Stinky Beginning

    by: The Stink Sniffer
Your name is Jason, you are driving your nice black Honda along the freeway of Denver, Colorado as you want to make your way to the Denver Comic Con that will be happening tomorrow so you want to get there the day before so you can get a hotel and stuff like that.

As you are on your way you hear a crash from your left as you talk a look and see a car smash into the back of another, it was a really bad idea for you to take your eye off the road as you see your inches away from a back of a car yourself. As you some how managed to stop yourself as you swerved to the right, forgetting that your on a bridge. You smash into a metal guard rail and fall of the bridge as the car rolls into a forest. You lay there out cold.

------

After couple of hours you finally wake up as you see yourself upside down still on the seat of your car because your seatbelt is still keeping you there. You look around yourself as it hurts your neck to do so, you take a look at your car window and see something that looked to be a couple of metres away. It looked like feet, so it's possible there is a person outside, maybe you hit him on your way down the forest. Who knows.

You thinks it's best to see who it is as you unhook your seat belt as you fall down. You see your car door all crumpled as you are still able to open it up with your hand and crawl out of the car. You are able to get up on your feet but your right knee is a bit banged up so it looks like you aren't able to fully walk with out pain.

Anyways, you bring your attention back to the feet, as you look up a little and see a body that looks very grey and some what decomposed for some reason as it starts to confuse you a little, as you look up and funny to see their face. To determine it was not a 'he' or a 'she' it wasn't even a person it was what looked to be like a Zombie!!!

You look at it with widen eyes, hoping it was just some dude pretending to be a zombie, but as soon as you see it walk towards you motioning like an actual zombie. You decide it's best not to stand there, you try to run away from it. But with your leg you can't do much but limp as fast as you can to get away from the zombie, as you look back and you see getting closer to you.

You try to take bigger steps and walk faster despite your pain in your knee as it feels like it's on fire right now. You try to zig zag through the trees hoping it would help as you look back seeing as it looks to be gone, but you can see it's head a little as it still seems to be chasing you. You look in front of yourself as you see a river that seems to be moving fast, you look back and you see a zombie getting closer. You look around to see if there were better options of escape as you see a tree with a triangle like hole in it, you look at the zombie again and think about what you should do.

Should you take the river, taking the risk of it going to fast and never being able to get on land.
Do you try to hide in the tree hoping the zombie would just go past you.
Or just find something else, that would be better.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jump in the river

*Noteb*
2. Hide in the tree

*Noteb*
3. Find something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Stink Sniffer (UN: kentasmeller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Stink Sniffer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961748-The-Stinking-Dead/cid/1722579-The-Stinky-Beginning