*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1931014-Sleeping-Whale
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962160
Spoilers will be here
This choice: The program was actually measuring in kg. (330 lbs.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sleeping Whale

    by: Obese Fairy
Hajime Hinata had already made his way around the island and met all but one of the other students on this... Heart Throbbing School Trip? He had absolutely no idea what was even going on. Hajime stepped into the lobby of the hotel looking for the last student he had yet to meet, and saw on one of several couches that were in the far corner of the room was an immensely obese girl sleeping. She was 330 lbs. wearing a large hoodie and shirt underneath leaving her massive stomach completely covered. Hajime had to become acquainted with every one of the students, so he should probably at least try to wake her up.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to wake up Chiaki.

*Noteb*
2. Secretly feel Chiaki's stomach first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Obese Fairy (UN: obesefairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tintrue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962160-Dangan-Ronpa-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1931014-Sleeping-Whale