*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No!
  2. Geoff
  3. Duncan/Geoff/Scott/Dave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/2043837-No
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963752
This is an MG Story for Total Drama! Feel free to add!
This choice: No!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No!

    by: Jellifish
"I'm all good with being really buff, cause then we can get the chicks cause we are super hot and all," Brody explains "but i'm too tired."

"Fine, I have a better idea." Geoff said still flexing his massive arms. "Hop on my back and I'll carry you up. Then my calves and thighs will be massive."
Before Brody could protest, Geoff grabbed him and began running back up the stairs at the same speed they had done it before, which was amazing since Geoff was now carrying a buffed up Brody. Brody looked down and watched Geoff's legs swell with every step.

When they reached the top, Brody pointed a Geoffs legs. "Bro, you calves are insane right now."
Geoff flexed "I look like a god."
"Na just like a toned bodybuilder." Geoff glared at Brody. "That's not good enough." Geoff jumped into a handstand. "hop on top of my legs."
"Dude you can't seriously think you can carry me down the stairs on you legs. Your arms aren't strong enough."
Geoff took one hand off the ground and did and upside down bicep flex. His bicep looked massive. "They will be strong enough when I finish. GET ON!!!"
Brody got on and was surprised when Geoff took off back down the stairs easily holding his weight.

At the bottom...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Geoffs upper body was now bigger than is lower body

2. Geoff grew all over and looked insane

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jellifish (UN: jellifish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963752-Total-Drama-Muscle-Growth/cid/2043837-No