*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Water based pets
  2. Cave - Bats, etc.
  3. More Than Just Pets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/HJH5XX3JF-Water-based-pets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964345
An invitation to a special pet store
This choice: Maybe not a cave dweller... maybe something Aquatic?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Water based pets

    by: MrNoNoseHair
As you looked around the dark cave like room, you turned to the clerk and asked "you said you would provide the essential equipment for taking care of these... girls, right?"

"Mmhmm, yes sir, but only the basis stuff for their survival."

"Does that also include... like an aquarium?"

The store clerk turned and gave you a smile. "Well... you would at least get a glass case to hold their waters... and maybe a filter or 2, but that would all you would get, since those kinds of things are expensive... BUUUUT.... we can install that stuff with ease and it would cost you, but at half price... still have to maintain everything here, you know?"

You weren't entirely sure exactly what they meant, but you were curious as to what they could provide you if you went for something like gold fish... but you were very curious as to what all they could offer, as well as see what kind of anthropomorphic fish would look like... and what kinds.

Leaving the one cave room, they take you down the hall still in the basement area and it took alot longer to get to the next door. "As always, please be respectful to the girls, and dont tap the glass." The clerk said and opened the door to a room that looks so much like an aquarium, rather than a pets store. You didnt see any life forms yet, but you saw many doors that went into different directions, each door labeling something different.

"Is there any kind of Aquatic pet you would like to look for specifically?" The clerk asked you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/HJH5XX3JF-Water-based-pets