*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The ride there.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965697-Arcane-Academy/cid/1708620-The-ride-there
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1965697
You enroll at a school designed to teach Witches and Warlocks.
Chapter #1

The ride there.

    by: Kingfisher
This is it, you are finally on your way to Arcane Academy and you could't be any happier. You were always a sort of loner in high-school, sure you had a couple of friends for a while but they either moved away or fell in with the wrong crowd just to be socially accepted more. You weren't like that, you didn't care if you fitted in with everyone else, you cared about being you and if they didn't like it then it was their problem.
So you always used your spare time to study your favorite thing in the world, Magic.

Your grades in other subjects were fine, except for math (you had some trouble in the past trying to understand it), but you always excelled in magic. But you never thought that you would actually be accepted to a school like this, it was a dream come true!

You were on the bus on the way to the Academy.

"Hey" you hear a voice from the seat behind you.

"Are you new here too?" she asks

"Yeah" you respond "First year, I'm pretty excited"

"Me too. My name is Terra. It's nice to meet you" she says

Terra had long light-brown hair and blue eyes. She looks to be about 17-18 years old.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is (*Name*)" you respond

"She seems pretty nice" you think to yourself

You hear people talking in awe and excitement, you turn to see the you were now pulling up to Arcane Academy.

"Here we are!" says Terra

"It's amazing!" you say

And it was, you couldn't wait to actually see the inside, rumor has it the there is an enchantment on the whole building that actually makes it bigger on the inside as well as a protective barrier.

You and Terra get off of the bus together since you were sitting next to eachother and head inside. The inside looked even more spectacular and it does look far larger on the inside.

"Hello students!" says an older voice

"My name is Corvenus, I am the Archmage here at the Academy"

Corvenus was an older gentleman, probably in his 50's or early 60's.
He had a short trimmed grey beard and grey hair, he wore a black suit and was wearing a green scarf... not sure why.

"Welcome to my school. You are all here because of your passion for the arcane arts. Let me tell you that there is no cause more noble than to understand and use magic for the betterment of the world. If you take your studies and tasks seriously, you will find power. Use this great power in vain however, and you will bring nothing but suffering and regret. Please heed these words carefully for they are the same words that my Archmage taught me when I myself had enrolled."

The tone of excitement and awe suddenly had turned to that of seriousness and some were even intimidated by how Archmage Corvenus had spoken.

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face.

"And now, without further ado, I leave you to your Keepers."

Keepers were the mages responsible for keeping order in the school, if anything were to go wrong they were responsible for resolving the problem. They are also the official referees for things such as combative magic duels.

As Corvenus walked away, presumably to his office, you see a pair of Keepers walk up to the crowd of new students. One of them begins to speak.

"Would all new students please seperate into two groups! One side Male, the other Female. After which we will lead you to your respective dormatories."

Which group are you in?

You have the following choices:

1. I am male

2. I am female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingfisher (UN: chad9978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kingfisher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965697-Arcane-Academy/cid/1708620-The-ride-there